Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up V 0.15.12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I know if this thread is very old(almost died). By any chance if anyone is reading this

Btw I got the guide from TGfeu001 of how to create the server, and i'm creating my server locally as well, set everything up to 127.0.0.1

http://forum.ragezone.com/f734/guide-setting-dragonica-0-15-a-871341/

i manage to launch the server files until 3rd bat file. then launch everything (though some of the command prompt from the server shows "failed connection to the center" etc, i don't know if that's normal). and i manage to launch the client as well, however when i try to login i can't. there's a message telling me "Failed to login to server"... I did not get the client from this thread though since the link was broken, i got it from the previous guy on other thread. What did i do wrong? I'm pretty sure that my client version is 0.15.12 as well. DId anyone experience this? I created my account using procedures from DR2_User database too Also do i need to change my mac id? I read on the other thread that people are changing the mac address for the 2nd version of dragon saga

If anyone is experiencing the same thing please reply to this thread.

much appreciated, thanks ! :laugh:

Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I know if this thread is very old(almost died). By any chance if anyone is reading this

Btw I got the guide from TGfeu001 of how to create the server, and i'm creating my server locally as well, set everything up to 127.0.0.1

http://forum.ragezone.com/f734/guide-setting-dragonica-0-15-a-871341/

i manage to launch the server files until 3rd bat file. then launch everything (though some of the command prompt from the server shows "failed connection to the center" etc, i don't know if that's normal). and i manage to launch the client as well, however when i try to login i can't. there's a message telling me "Failed to login to server"... I did not get the client from this thread though since the link was broken, i got it from the previous guy on other thread. What did i do wrong? I'm pretty sure that my client version is 0.15.12 as well. DId anyone experience this? I created my account using procedures from DR2_User database too Also do i need to change my mac id? I read on the other thread that people are changing the mac address for the 2nd version of dragon saga

If anyone is experiencing the same thing please reply to this thread.

much appreciated, thanks ! :laugh:

I think the MAC ID is related to running a local server and having others be able to connect to it as well.

The third bat launches the login for server control and then after logging into that you have all the server processes listed, are they all white?

Some screenshots would help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After the 3rd bat launches, all of the server process are red. Then right after i pressed on, all of them became yellow. Is that correct? I am still not able to login to my own server though

This is the image when the server runs, it actually shows plenty of error unable to connect to contents etc. However the servers are yellow colored

And it also showed me that i failed to log in to server with any ID that i created. any advice guys?

Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
After the 3rd bat launches, all of the server process are red. Then right after i pressed on, all of them became yellow. Is that correct? I am still not able to login to my own server though

This is the image when the server runs, it actually shows plenty of error unable to connect to contents etc. However the servers are yellow colored

And it also showed me that i failed to log in to server with any ID that i created. any advice guys?

Could you post the server errors from the console Windows if any?

yellow is in the process of turning on, it's not on unless it turns white.

which will explain why you can't connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post the server errors from the console Windows if any?

yellow is in the process of turning on, it's not on unless it turns white.

which will explain why you can't connect.

robertwt7 - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

That's the 1st error when i start immigration server

then the rest just follows on the 2nd picture. that's why yellow does not work.. but why though

robertwt7 - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

Turns out that port 1001 is not running for my immigration server, however when I run the 1st bat file it shows that connection to immigration server port 1001 success, but when I try to run the server on server manager I got the screenshot above. Anyone with same issue?

Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I will suggest trying to change your immigration server's port 127.0.1:1001 to 127.0.1:1002 as an example

i have had a conflicting issue in the past like this with a local server and for some reason moving the port fixed the issue.

None of the other servers can connect without immigration and since immigration is failing to connect everything else will.

you need immigration to print "Regist Acceptor Success"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will suggest trying to change your immigration server's port 127.0.1:1001 to 127.0.1:1002 as an example

i have had a conflicting issue in the past like this with a local server and for some reason moving the port fixed the issue.

None of the other servers can connect without immigration and since immigration is failing to connect everything else will.

you need immigration to print "Regist Acceptor Success"

I have tried to change to other ports such as 1002, 1003, 1401, and nothing worked for my 1st bat file. Couple of other port worked when I did netstat -an for open port in my computer, but then i got to the same point where i start it at server control and regist acceptor is failed again... the server turned yellow and never turned on :(

Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
so after you setting the ServerBindPort to 1002 on TB_SiteServer in DR2_SiteConfig on the database and restart the server, you can't even launch bat 1 successfully anymore?

1 0 1000 14 127.0.0.1 Immigration 127.0.0.1 1002
is what i have written on my local DB for immigration port because i did have this same issue when trying to do a local server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, i did get the 1st bat working with port 6444.. but when i start the server control.exe, Immigration shows the same error like the screenshot above. Can't bind acceptor, i already put the server control as the app that firewall allows through.

Which config did you change for the port? i Changed consent_config.ini and consent_ap_config.ini for the port, also the database.. still failed for port 1002, success for port 1001 and 6444, but both failed on server control launch :s

Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
What error do you get on mmc bat 1 when changing to port 1002?

Connect to immigration Server Failed [127.0.0.1:1002] ?

this will repeat until immigration is turned on, so if that is the error you should be able to use port 1002

unless it also fails at server control?

I did also change the port in consent_config.ini and consent_ap_config.ini

48e4ed8519e05cfe741d1b4a65b1eab5 - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

There you can see my mmc fails to connect to immigration while smc is still syncing the map folder

but this is normal
immigration shouldn't connect until you start immigration on server control

you must also wait for smc to fully finish syncing before you try to turn on anything on server control.

5336a767880a575dd4ad52230d1415f8 - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

now my smc is complete i can go to server control and turn on immigration
1a0ad593b39e05e99a5d1d15283d5bc8 - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

which will turn it white on server control once connected
c87ad7d189be57c5bc70da5233e8929d - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

and also it will connect your mmc
8dbdaeacf18fab2b75a7fb762e2cd1ab - Setting up V 0.15.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG, you're a hero man, i never thought that connect to immigration server failed is a successful one. It worked! Thanks so much for the help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Np, glad it works.
it can be a confusing process if you don't know exactly what you need to do lol.

hahaha who would've thought that failed connection means waiting for connection..
it was bloody frustating before you showed up mate

Back