Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon enchantment dust & Drop rate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, tried to change the drop rate from event type 3 at dbo.TB_Event on db_User. Rate for exp and gold worked, however drop rate does not seem to increase for me. and it is very hard to get weapon enchantment dust, any idea of how to get it instead of increasing drop rates?

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, can anyone change the drop rate? or somehow get dust and powder from somewhere? cash shop?

Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
There is no drop rate event it's actually "gold drop"

"<Type value="1" text="EXP Bonus" commentNo="5010"> <IntData01 title="Percent (Default 100)" type="Number" /> <IntData02 title="MapNo" use="true" type="Number" /> </Type>

<Type value="2" text="Game Money Drop Rate"> <IntData01 title="Percent (Default 100)" type="Number" /> </Type>

<Type value="3" text="Game Money Drop Amount"> <IntData01 title="Percent (Default 100)" type="Number" /> </Type>"

The easiest way to get items would be spawning them with GM commands but you would need a gm client for that.

You can however add items to the cash shop or even put them directly into your inventory through the database.

If you know how to unpack the client .dats unpack xml.dat and go into the defstrings folder, open the items defstring xml file and search for the dusts there

example: <TEXT ID="79000010" Text="Weapon Enchant Dust"/>
and: <TEXT ID="79000020" Text="Armor Enchant Dust"/>

The text ID usually is the same as the item ID.

now you can go into your database
you will need to enter DR2_User
open TB_CharacterBasic and find your name and then copy your characterID
now you can go into TB_UserItem in the same database (DR2_User)

and if you already have enchant dusts you can just look for your characterID and the items ID and increase the "Count" to whatever you want

or you can overwrite existing items here with new item ID's
or just add new rows for new items
make sure you aren't logged into the account when editing this though.

adding items to the cash shop is a bit more lengthy
you have a few tables you would need to modify
all found within DR2_Local

TB_Common_CashItem
TB_Common_CashItemPrice
TB_Common_CashItemRef

as a quick example my weapon enchant dust has the IDX 1622 which is auto generated (Leave it blank)
CashItemCategoryIdx is 11 which refers to TB_Common_CashItemCategory IDX (mine is "Upgrade" category because i modified the categories)

eff4ec28b4e8cb31b118aa90df709533 - Weapon enchantment dust & Drop rate - RaGEZONE Forums

DisplayTypeIdx you can leave 0 or check TB_Common_CashItemDisplayType Display rank doesn't really matter it will just go into the last available slot anyway, ItemName (Weapon Enchant Dust), Status 0 , Description can be anything, SaleType 1, SaleStartDate and SaleEndDate can be blank (Null) Mileage can be any value, IconPath for weapon dust is (../Data/6_UI/icon/cash/iconcs_sys010_b.tga)
and U = 7 V = 7 UVIndex = 19 (determines the icon to be used from the icon.tga sheet)

RegDate and RegIP can just be copied from an already existing item.

Then you can enter this new row into the database.

Your IDX will be generated and you will need to use this in TB_Common_CashItemPrice

Leave IDX blank, CashItemIdx = the IDX from the previous table (mine is 1622)
TimeType = 4 , ItemUseTime= (The Amount of dust you want), Cash = 0 for free, all other column can be 0 PriceIdx (if there) should be Null.

and you can enter this into the database too.

lastly you will need to assign the actual item to this product.

TB_CommonCashItemRef

IDX again will be auto generated, CashItemIdx is the IDX from the first table again, ItemNo is the item ID in this case (79000010)
For "ItemCount" you can just set the value to 1 since you already decided the value on the Price
if price count was 100 and you set the ItemCount here to 5 you would end up with 5 sets of 100 dust ( i think)

after you have entered this row you are basically done.

However you do not need to restart the server to update the cash shop you can execute an SQL query from here: .

Running this query will tell the cash shop to update (might take 2-3 minutes to take effect)

Sorry if my explanations aren't very clear, feel free to ask any questions where needed.

Hopefully this at least helped you in some way.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back