Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] New server Loong online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me sync client long.6ycom.com and server loong 7248

sorry english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for my english
I know how to synchronize data between client and server, but when I do, one of the new items and new functions of the NPC again inoperable or defective. My friends say is impossible to sync from the client through the server which can only be done in the opposite way

Reaction score
sorry for my english
I know how to synchronize data between client and server, but when I do, one of the new items and new functions of the NPC again inoperable or defective. My friends say is impossible to sync from the client through the server which can only be done in the opposite way

You say functions : which exact?Like soul or new equip improvement?If such functions,than yes,it is impossible,at least in first approach.You have to know well asm programming and patch client\server by yourself,what will be overkill in case you want to complete those functions.~

Reaction score
help me sync client long.6ycom.com and server loong 7248

sorry english

it is impossible to sync from the client to server with any new function.the main .exe file is not support them.
and the 7248 server is need the client 3130-3530,is ok,the 6ycom's client is much more further.

Back