Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Silver & Gold Drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. I am new here. I just wanted to ask, can I make the monster drop more silver or gold? Thanks:):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But I tried editing the system.cpk and nothing happen. It remain the same. I even modified the price of certain item but it appear but does not meet the amount after i sell to npc:(: I think something is controlling in the client.exe but i can't see anything at all. It's totally packed. Even with decompiler and IDA Pro failed. So any clue?

Reaction score
But I tried editing the system.cpk and nothing happen. It remain the same. I even modified the price of certain item but it appear but does not meet the amount after i sell to npc:(: I think something is controlling in the client.exe but i can't see anything at all. It's totally packed. Even with decompiler and IDA Pro failed. So any clue?

Making sync with server is your solution! :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it is possible to disassemble the client.exe and I might find a clue there but my IDA just doesn't work well. Some part is packed and see not data. :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup1:I found that my version of loong is different from the one in this forum.:hmmmm2: Mine is from here sl.redapple.asia

I see it from the other thread and the game file is a little different. It's a chinese version of loong. But I learned something new in this forum:)::laugh:

Back