Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add maps to Teleport Core and Adding new items (not editing existing)

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi all

I am working on adding extra maps to my game server,
I have the maps added (yippee, writefield.dll works a treat)

but I want to add them to the teleport core, I have read Gregoos guides

I can see the bit for adding easily enough, but the link for teleport_core_values has a lot of the code sections missing and its not entirely clear as its based on quantumfusions server.

It speaks of a map table, is this talking about the map table that I've moved into writefield.dll? (where the map names are declared?) or is this another table?

Its not entirely clear.

Secondly (didnt want to make two threads)
If I want to add new items (yes I have searched to no avail)
I presume I need to change pointers in the game/server exe's where it looks for items in the item tables (da101-da230 etc)

Does anyone have an idea what I should be searching for with this? obviously I have tried looking for references at the items sections of the code, but this turns up nothing.
I am guessing maybe it references a section which has the offset of the item table in hex (little endian?) ie. it goes to offset xxxxx which will have 43 24 65 00, then if I go to offset 00652443 it would have the start of the item table ?

Or am I speaking utter gibberish trash and should give up whilst im ahead?

Any insight would be appreciated :)

Back