Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bugs on kPT Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using the kPT files and found some bugs on gameserver, I'm new to server editing and I'm still learning.

The crystals of Valento, Tulla and Kelvezu do not summon the respective monsters, they are dropped on the ground.

I would like to know how I release MIX in set boss, I could not find any tutorial.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
the crystals reference the korean name as in the monster files, normally with a space (hex 0x20) either side of it,

search in the server exe (hexeditor) for those korean strings and you'll find the strings, make sure the monsters they are suppose to spawn are correct for the korean name and it will spawn them, I replaced the string in the server exe to make it spawn the mob i wanted (prevents it messing with normal mob spawns)

To be more explicit, if you find the mobs where their file starts with 'S_' these are the crystal monsters,

Their K_NAME is the name the server searches for when the crystal is used.

Upvote 0
Back