Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Debugging server crash

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi all

My server crashes if I have more than 609 monster files,
Once it hits boss time, it crashes.
I am wondering if maybe its got a limitation set in game or if it cant handle the number of files?

No doubt renaissance pt have more than 609 mobs, but lets be honest, I cant exactly ask them for advice.

How should I approach this? its got me baffled

Cheers

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
i dont believe so, its regardless of how many people are in it, and its literally only needs to be 1 mob file too many, I imaging it would consume much more ram when starting up or when many players are in it.

Upvote 0

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Server can even Crash of monster.ini File refrences to a model File that is Not existing. Maybe you Miss some inx/smb files or they Not Match to your Server structure

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
That's not it either, I made a new one, then removed hopy and it's fine, change it around still fine. It's purely when you exceed that number and boss time starts.

Upvote 0
Back