Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error 11 on clan system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to use both asp and php, both returned the same error.

I only found old topics talking about it but none of the solutions I found worked.

anyone knows how to solve this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
From my experience this is caused by getting a ticket number of 0
Meaning the ticket generation doesn't work.
You can find out by using a packet sniffer, lock it to your game exe then open clan master.
You will see it connecting to port 80 and try access your clan website, you want to take note of the stuff after the blabla.asp?xxx
Look for ticketid or some such, if its giving 0 then its not verifying the connection properly.
This is linked to your sql.dll

I use gregoos dll, works okay-ish.

Otherwise you can test by just disabling the ticket verification in the clan scripts. (only do this for internal testing THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS!)

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
check if its actually making the clan, iirc if there was no image i was getting error 11,
but also, can get it if its not getting the IDX value to create the table entry.

in mssql, for each table (CT, CL, UL and LI), right click and click script table as -> query.

post each result in here so we can see that your tables are created correctly.

as sunnyz said, you need to get the query that it is sending to your webserver (iis will be C:/inetpub/logs/wmsvc1)
keep the client logged in so that the CT entry still exists (provided there is one to begin with)

and run the script in a web browser, this will return specific codes then you can see where its getting stuck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I revised some files and it seemed to get better, but I still can't create e clan

the packet sniffer says the client is accessing the following url

clanInsert.php?userid=teste&gserver=TestPT&chname=asd&clName=asd&expl=��������.&ticket=467&chtype=8&lv=86

the clan window removes my gold, says "registering clan" and then dissappears, the clan isnt created

using the url on the browser I get the following text

Code=1 CMoney=500000

and in the database

A5Evo6x - Error 11 on clan system - RaGEZONE Forums

the clan isnt loaded in the game at all, I can even try to create again and the game lets me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
looks like its unable to create the entry into the database. does the account that you're using to login (settings.php) have the correct privileges (INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,SELECT)?

Upvote 0
Back