Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

game image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are 114,118 items in the game when you drop items from the game, but when you load them, only the item shapes and the colors are white. How do I fix it?

Reaction score
More often than not, incompatible texture image.

The summon name of the item is often the name of the file in the DropItem folder of your client.

WA101 would be itWA101.smd in that folder, open it in notepad, look for .bmp or .tga
These are the texture images try open them. if you can, re save them as 24bit BMP file then replace.
If they can not be viewed use bobosobols PT File Patcher to make them viewable, then do the same open it, resave as a fresh 24bit BMP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i love you! but.. i did not understand it. where do you get the bobosobols PT file Patcher? i can not use the search function well
I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function wellI did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very very thank you! but..I did not get it right. Where do you get the bobosobols PT File Patcher? I can not use the search function well. and then i open the bmp file using bmp patch,then save it as 24 bit,and when i enter the game, the image is not found

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do English translator.So I didn't understand you very well.Open the smb file to Notepad and save it as tga,bmp,and then what should I do with the smb file?

There is no way to use the bobosobols PT File Patcher file in Korea.I'm sorry, but can you tell me how to do it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your game is a Tier 5, then try to open the image files PNG and BMP on Adobe Fireworks and save and overwrite the file with the same name, this will "unlock" the image, if the item is from another PT server file.

I use to open the SMB files on Hex editor, and find all the item's images that appear on the file. After that, re-save the files using Adobe Fireworks, this may work.

Another possibility is that you don't have all the image files stored on the "Sinimage>Items>DropItem"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I find images of all items in the Hex editor? It consists solely of numbers

With your help, it's almost all settled.However, if you drag equipment and look at the inventory, it looks like no image in the inventory. to be in need of assistance

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I find images of all items in the Hex editor? It consists solely of numbers

With your help, it's almost all settled.However, if you drag equipment and look at the inventory, it looks like no image in the inventory. to be in need of assistance

Try to delete the item and create another, and try to re-save (by overwriting) all the item's image files like BMP and TGA on Adobe Fireworks.

Keep the feedback, we'll see how we can help you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not understand it well. So I will tell you the way I do
.1. Select the desired image and save the smd file as .tga and .bmp files in droptem folder in Notepad.
2. Place the .tga and .smd files in the dropitem folder and the .bmp files in Wepan. folderUse this.
As you point out, Adobe Fireworks does not open .tga files. The patch program opens bmp. When I do it my way is a picture. I am very grateful for your help and would like to send you feedback. It seems to be in English using a translator.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I did not understand it well. So I will tell you the way I do
.1. Select the desired image and save the smd file as .tga and .bmp files in droptem folder in Notepad.
2. Place the .tga and .smd files in the dropitem folder and the .bmp files in Wepan. folderUse this.
As you point out, Adobe Fireworks does not open .tga files. The patch program opens bmp. When I do it my way is a picture. I am very grateful for your help and would like to send you feedback. It seems to be in English using a translator.

t7018t - game image - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll record a video later of what I mean.

The texture (image) file name should never be changed, unless you also change the link to the texture inside the .smd file.
For best results, only rename the SMD file to the weapon model you want to replace, do not rename the texture image that comes with it.

If you want to rename the texture, open up the SMD file in notepad, do a text search for bmp or tga to find out what the texture image file name should be.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to wait for your video. I always thank you for your kindness.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
t7018t - game image - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll record a video later of what I mean.

The texture (image) file name should never be changed, unless you also change the link to the texture inside the .smd file.
For best results, only rename the SMD file to the weapon model you want to replace, do not rename the texture image that comes with it.

If you want to rename the texture, open up the SMD file in notepad, do a text search for bmp or tga to find out what the texture image file name should be.
Are you saying this?
1. The image code of the item you want to replace is called wa121
2. The item image code to be replaced is wa101
3. Open wa121's .smd file with Notepad
3. Change the character starting with wa121 to wa101
4. Save as .tga and .bmp files
I do not understand your words very well by using a translator.

Upvote 0
Back