Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help checksum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm facing a problem on my server. the hackers edit my client and activate functions in the game.exe itself, I was told that when the game starts send a checksum to compare with the game if different game closes, somehow are mocking this verification I would like to know how I can Correcting this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translated from a BR forum, Credit: Dimas, Magnum.

- Go to the folder of your server [root] open the following file hotuk.ini- After opening the hotuk add the following lines below.To quote* CONNECT_CLIENT_CODE -1111111* DISCONNECT_CLIENT_BADCODE- When you add these lines in the hotuk just connect the server, after connecting the server with these two lines added, log on to the server by game.exe you want all players to log in for it ... [SECONDS .... AFTER] Logged in now!- Pox logged more to take rc rc rc, after taking so much rc, I took still ... yes this is normal do not worry now you already know will happen when some player or lammer log in with another game.exe that is not of the server, hmm I understood more I am logando by game.exe from the server and I am taking rc! And after that, right .. Calm we'll hit it now.- After taking rc rc rc and dc, and already be using the correct game.exe goes in the root of the server and open the following folder LogFile after having opened it look for the following sample file.Today 25/02 look for the file 2-25.logLook in this log for a line similar to the one below.ID :( ID) / Name :( DiMaS) / IP (127.0.0.1) Process Checksum Error (-664444819) (d: \ priston tale \ dkwpt.exe)- after finding a line similar to this one with your data, see if you have this line straight.- if everything is from the geito that was explained normal then everything happened as it was explained.Process Checksum Error (-664444819)Do you see the above number in bold? this is your client's checksum 'in case of my' ^^- Ahh, now I know my checksum of so much is already spoken until sakei ^^- go in the folder of your server now [root] open the hotuk.iniChange the following line that you add* CONNECT_CLIENT_CODE -1111111Modify for your checksum now in my case here.* CONNECT_CLIENT_CODE -664444819Ready now your server is much more protected than before you can be sure.Note: anything you change in game.exe you will have to update the player patch!because every time you modify game.exe in hex it's a new one.* CONNECT_CLIENT_CODE

Upvote 0
Back