Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help creating a Priston Tale?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm completely new to all of this, but I aways wanted to create maps and all sorta things that I feel like doing at the moment with the priston tale base... So I started looking how I could do this, and as expected, everything that I found was related to creating private servers... As I said before, I have no intention to open a server and play my stuff online, I want just to work on my projects by myself, but I can't find anything that is realated just to the game files and how to work with them without setting up a entire server... I have little to no experience in coding and even less working with priston tale related things, I am misunderstanding something? Can you guys help me?

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
the second link from jeanpm should help. writeField is for adding to the serve.r

the servers are made with 3D modelling (3DSMAX), the 3d models physical locations (x/y/z) determines where it is in the game (i.e. if you get it wrong you'll place your map directly on top of another field)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
For testing, you really do need a private server setup, as there is no real way to run the game locally, unles you are going to be testing maps on live public servers, not the best idea.

I've setup a few private servers in VM, so everything is done for you, just need to click install, put in the correct ip in the hotuk and you are good to go, then you can edit away at the maps to your content.

Most recent up to date server is at: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/jpt-server-t5-2018-a-1155964/

Also, have most maps in ASE, then saved in 3ds MAX, all textures and animations separated out.
It's just very very big, like 7GB...

TdlgALC - Help creating a Priston Tale? - RaGEZONE Forums

zRvwmLH - Help creating a Priston Tale? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back