Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Magic Armor files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to create a mod for the Green Santa Armor (fem), so when i equip the GSA it shows the Magic Armor, so, what files i should be working whit? all i know is the magic armor file name in the items/defense folder (itda126.bmp)...

Reaction score
Easiest way to track down the files.
Look for the corresponding texture file.
Then use notepad++ to do a search inside files.
Search filter *.smd for the name of the texture.
Will find the smd model file
Then do another notepad++ search inside files with filter *.inx or *.inf and put in the smd model file name with .ase instead of .smd
Then you've found all needed files, the textures, the model and the inx/inf file

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Easiest way to track down the files.
Look for the corresponding texture file.
Then use notepad++ to do a search inside files.
Search filter *.smd for the name of the texture.
Will find the smd model file
Then do another notepad++ search inside files with filter *.inx or *.inf and put in the smd model file name with .ase instead of .smd
Then you've found all needed files, the textures, the model and the inx/inf file

Ty SunnyZ, always with the best info, by the time i finish my patch/HUD, you'll be the first to have it xD :cool:

Upvote 0
Back