Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to mod aging colors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the aging level being set now on bPT to +20 - +25, i'm trying to creat some sort of mod for it. What files i should mod?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I know with the mixes that it was a bmp file for the mix glow, if you did different stripes it would glow that striped way, but i cannot for the life of me remember what the files were called / their location in the game folder.

But I had a feeling that the aging glow colours were hard coded in the game with RGB values.

can see here:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah. the age colours are hardcoded in the game.exe as RBG values like Phatkine said.

The only thing you can change is the mix images in "\image\Sinimage\Items\DropItem"
mixM_01 to mixM_05
mixS_01.bmp to mixS_05

The mixS_xx controll the underlying effect of age colours, so you can have the white glow of +20 or what ever colour the age is + a more vibrant underlying effect by changing those images to something else.

zHd9KYu - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

bv846HB - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

gLF21tE - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

MZvNw9e - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

q3V5hlT - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

Just have a play around with it. You cna get some nice transitions by adding black lines (the darker the shade the more transparent it is).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. the age colours are hardcoded in the game.exe as RBG values like Phatkine said.

The only thing you can change is the mix images in "\image\Sinimage\Items\DropItem"
mixM_01 to mixM_05
mixS_01.bmp to mixS_05

The mixS_xx controll the underlying effect of age colours, so you can have the white glow of +20 or what ever colour the age is + a more vibrant underlying effect by changing those images to something else.

zHd9KYu - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

bv846HB - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

gLF21tE - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

MZvNw9e - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

q3V5hlT - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

Just have a play around with it. You cna get some nice transitions by adding black lines (the darker the shade the more transparent it is).

I'm working in some kind of HUD for my clan, and i guess the aging glow is going to be a thing to be excluded :/

hCDcmcJ - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

xo9NiBc - How to mod aging colors? - RaGEZONE Forums

But thank you so much guys for the help!! :laugh::thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back