Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MPT Ricarten/Pillai

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!I know that this question is probably stupid, but I've been looking for two days and I could not find the solution.

I downloaded the VM Image provided by SunnyZ and the MPT files. All worked well, however, the town of Ricarten and Pillai are totally modified and in my opinion are ugly.

I already tried to put the "Field" folder or only the "Ricarten" of other servers (including the files of the original server), however my game crash when I arrive in these cities.

Besides that problem, some items have their images and models modified and I do not know where I can exchange them ...I know they're probably stupid questions, though, I've tried it and found nothing to help me. Can anybody help me?Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Due to nervousness, I ended up posting in the wrong area. I'm sorry

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issue and would like to revert both towns to their original versions.

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
if you get your hands on an original set, (ie. from ePT or another private server) take the .smd files in Pristontale/field/village-2 and pristontale/field/pilai and replace the ones you have.
thats all i've done and it worked just fine.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you get your hands on an original set, (ie. from ePT or another private server) take the .smd files in Pristontale/field/village-2 and pristontale/field/pilai and replace the ones you have.
thats all i've done and it worked just fine.

Thanks for the quick response man. I have tried replacing the .smd files and the server crashes. I am using the files included in the 2012 source code.

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
perhaps it does not like them, use sandurrs smd converter, convert them back to ASE, delete the smd and restart the server, it will recreate the SMD.

Upvote 0
Back