MPT Ricarten/Pillai

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

sad MPT Ricarten/Pillai

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello!I know that this question is probably stupid, but I've been looking for two days and I could not find the solution.

I downloaded the VM Image provided by SunnyZ and the MPT files. All worked well, however, the town of Ricarten and Pillai are totally modified and in my opinion are ugly.

I already tried to put the "Field" folder or only the "Ricarten" of other servers (including the files of the original server), however my game crash when I arrive in these cities.

Besides that problem, some items have their images and models modified and I do not know where I can exchange them ...I know they're probably stupid questions, though, I've tried it and found nothing to help me. Can anybody help me?Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Due to nervousness, I ended up posting in the wrong area. I'm sorry
    Last edited by W1l14N; 07-05-17 at 04:48 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

Re: MPT Ricarten/Pillai

I am experiencing the same issue and would like to revert both towns to their original versions.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    SydneyLocation
    684Posts

if you get your hands on an original set, (ie. from ePT or another private server) take the .smd files in Pristontale/field/village-2 and pristontale/field/pilai and replace the ones you have.
    thats all i've done and it worked just fine.

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkone View Post
    if you get your hands on an original set, (ie. from ePT or another private server) take the .smd files in Pristontale/field/village-2 and pristontale/field/pilai and replace the ones you have.
    thats all i've done and it worked just fine.
    Thanks for the quick response man. I have tried replacing the .smd files and the server crashes. I am using the files included in the 2012 source code.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    SydneyLocation
    684Posts

perhaps it does not like them, use sandurrs smd converter, convert them back to ASE, delete the smd and restart the server, it will recreate the SMD.

Advertisement