Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help me with the ArcadePT 1.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, good afternoon, day or night for all of you, and secondly I'm sorry I'm Brazilian and I do not know how to speak and write in English so I had to use the translator, come on, I'm with the ArcadePT v1.7 Panel and all the functions are working normally but in that same panel a function that serves to change data is not working, when you click on generate it should generate a code and send to your email, but not generating the code and much less sending nothing to email, only appears the message that is to contact the developer would like to know if someone can help me with this problem, about 13 years ago I had a BR server called GammingPT and I managed to make this function work longer since I forgot? Thank you so much, thank you very much.

PT-BR: Primeiramente, boa tarde, dia ou noite para todos vocês, e em segundo me desculpe pois sou brasileiro e não sei falar e escreve em ingles então tive que usar o tradutor, vamos la, estou com o Painel ArcadePT v1.7 e todas as funçoes estão funcionando normalmente porem nesse mesmo painel uma função que serve para alteração de dados não esta funcionando, quando você clica em gerar ele deveria gerar um codigo e enviar para o seu email, porém não esta gerando o codigo e muito menos mandando nada pro email, so aparece a mensagem que è pra entrar em contato com o desenvolvedor gostaria de saber se alguem pode me ajudar com esse problema, a uns 13 anos atras tinha um servidor BR chamado GammingPT e consegui fazer essa função funcionar mais ja faz tanto tempo que esqueci? desde já agradeço muito obrigado

Back