Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PMNo ? creating simple script.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been reading through the database I came across something I wasn't able to find through search. I am newbie when it comes to PT.

On PersonalMember tables on accountdb I noticed it's empty most of the time I've created small script to insert data safely. The problem I am facing is what the hell is PMNo ?

In my understanding int size is 10 number example: 1234567890
is PMNo equal to a phone number or should it be a special number?

at this point I am quite confused I'll appreciate anyone with knowledge to share with us

Thank you.

Edit: found the answer
http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/priston-tale-memories-587778/#post5123820
Ctrl+F PMNo and why it shouldn't be used.
This thread can be closed. SheenBR

Last edited by a moderator:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
so any idea what is was actually used for? just a forum link / forum member number?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so any idea what is was actually used for? just a forum link / forum member number?

basically from what I understood PMNo is useless to insert anything to as in an int. it was form of way of attackers of x site to get their hands on id/pass of members most of private server like empire pt or others they don't use PMNo to link registered member for pt to the forum.

PMNo was an issue in 2009 where some of official servers userid/pass been hijacked by attackers because PMNo was linked to their pt account which hackers have their details to be changed or stolen forever. That's why sandurr whom wrote the .asp file didn't include any insert method for PMNo.

But again I was trying out a small script to see if it was useful till I found this post
http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/priston-tale-memories-587778/#post5123820

which opened my mind to stop even bother with PMNo, basically PersonalMember tables from A-Z is useless. which states from the link above.

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
yea i noticed a lot of the original tables in the accountdb werent used. even a lot of the soddb tables werent used.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be useful for you to create a more complex registration system. And then you can use the stored information to recover passwords and stuff. No effect in-game, that is correct.

yes that's the only use case scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
yea but they overcomplicated it all anyway, i created a separate DB for account email addresses etc

Upvote 0
Back