Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Items that does not appear on ITEM EDITOR ( ? )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there guys,

I would like to know how can I edit the stats and requirements from an item that does not appear on the "Item Editor" application, for example the item "Imperial Armor (DA305)" does not appear and I can't edit it.

Any help on this? Is there any place where I can edit the item outside the "Item Editor" ? I'm using the VM server provided here "http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-virtual-box-922253/" and the MPT Client.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Also, I've tried to edit and save the stats from the file located in OpenItem folder at the server side but i had no luck to take effect in the game

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Go to the item and edit it manually.

C:\PT-Server\GameServer\OpenItem

open the item (its all based on code)

It will all be in korean but you can work out what the value is you're wanting to change easily enough, worst case, open it in notepad++ (as notepad doesnt show true UTF-8) and copy the text into google translator.

save the file, restart server and voila. its done.

Upvote 0
Back