Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Long time ago

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I lost my old account so I made a new one.
Have been away from this forum for a long time now but the last time I did a quick check on here,
I was reading about T5 Server files? But I can't seem to find them now anymore?
Did I miss something nothing comes up in the search functions.

Hope somebody can point me in the right direction for the T5 server/client files or at least the new class files. Also if somebody would feel so free to update me on how the PT developing scene has been the last 2/3 years would be nice, curious on what I missed.

Regards,
Synax

Reaction score
Yeah there was a thread about some leaked T5 server files.
But it was riddled with viruses and keyloggers and trojans from this SlayerXD person.

Once you removed all the nasty poop he added yeah turned out to be pretty nice files.

I made a VM (Virtual Machine) for the server and posted all reuploads with as much of the crap removed as I could (still insisting to be careful).

Then the whole thread was deleted.

I still have all the files, being the hoarder I am.

The VM if you choose to use that, as it has everything already setup, ready to go, uses Oracle VM Virtual Box.
You can grab that free from here:

With the gm client, you need to change the IP in the exe itself with a hex editor.
Code:
Current IP: 10.1.1.6

offsets
3C20D0
3C2528
60FE8E

And the game uses port 6163

Synax - Long time ago - RaGEZONE Forums

And yeah, it has the two new classes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks @SunnyZ still amazing as always I see, but why the hell did they deleted your thread?
What a penis to add trojans, why would you like leak something and then still want to infect other people.
Anyway thanks for sharing this with me and also thank you very much for the work and effort you put in to creating this once again!
If there still would be some trojans left it would be kind of safe right since you made it run in a VM.
Any virus executed stays with in the virtual environment right if I am correct, unless the client had a infection as well that is installed on the main OS.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes that's exactly why I made the VM and only ever test crap in them now.
If the VM gets infected, who cares.
But i'm like 99% sure I have removed all the crappy tool exes he included.

The client is perfectly safe, however, as I got it from different sources.

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@Synax my bet is he did it because he was using the server files as a means of hacking people, rather than being in the pt community and being a jerk.

SunnyZ are they kpt files like most the servers out there?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi got a quick question when I run the server.exe it gives me a error and I tried to figure out why it does but I have no clue at all.
Here is the error I receive shown below.
c6c0ca6cf9051ff4020d0ddd830834af - Long time ago - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Interesting GUI it has there, that was added by SlayerXD ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should try to debug that DLL in olly and see what it is trying to do. not much we can do about it. it is probably trying to read a forbidden address

I actually think I missed something, I mean since SunnyZ said "The VM is setup, ready to go." So that is what I did I installed the VM image correctly and I simply added my ip to the hotuk and then it should run right? Or am I missing something obvious here?

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@Synax

did you unpack it with 7zip or winrar?
if its over 4gig you need 7zip or else the file is corrupted.
Do a md5 checksum on the file and compare with SunnyZ to see if its corrupted.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Phatkone I actually did unpack it with winrar and the file is 6.3gb but I did not get any error message though.
Also did not know about that, I am gonna extract it with 7zip now and let's see how that turns out ^^

Edit: It is all running fine now, the problem was not corrupted files.
It was a little more embarrassing then that xD
Anyway Sunny helped me out and everything is working fine now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that error always pops up. Just ignore it.
It's because of the dll I used, it is not 100% compatible with the server, it's what give it that interface.
And as you can see, some info on it is wrong. Like the port.

It's the "WINM1.dll" file located at "C/WINDOWS/WINM1.dll"

If you remove that, the interface is removed, and I believe some T5 functionality and skills stop working too.
Basically, that dll came from a different server, but it kinda sorta worked, didn't find any major problems, except for that error on start up, but everything still works.

The one that it's suppose to have is the L.dll (its in the server directory).
You can rename that to WINM1.dll and paste it into windows folder (backup the original one there), but that one pumps out error about the database, because I believe they started moving over all data like skills and stuff into an SQL database, which I do not have, so yeah... And the server auto closes after a minute or two, so no good.

That should just about cover it.

@SunnyZ are they kpt files like most the servers out there?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most private servers out there are using some form of hacked together kpt modded with dll's.
I don't think many use the source code, yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem in here, when i run RebornPT unpacked i got xtrap error. Deleting xtrap folder and DLL
RebornPT Unpacked .exe would not loadng. also, i can't see hprocess on rebornpt unpacked exe

I have a problem in here, when i run RebornPT unpacked i got xtrap error. Deleting xtrap folder and DLL
RebornPT Unpacked .exe would not loadng. also, i can't see hprocess on rebornpt unpacked exe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey SunnyZ I'm facing problems with the files. I ran the VM, changed all ip addresses on Hotuk, ran the Srv_Olimpo.exe.
On my real PC i installed RebornPT, changed on hex editor the IP addresses on that 3 locations of the Game Unpacked, tried to login with ID:admin PW: admin - and got Wrong ID/Server Offline

Changed the port on the Srv_Olimpo.exe via OllyDBG from 6163 to 4376 (which showed up on Srv_Olimpo when I ran it), and the Unpacked Game was already searching for that port.

Went to my Router's Gateway and "activated the port 4376 and to be sure, also the port 6163.

the point is: Am I doing a mess here?

Rename the PC name and change the instance name will solve the problem? What I do with the ports, use the 6163 and change it also on the Srv_olimpo.exe with Olly?

Thanks for your attention and for all the files, you're great!

EDIT (HUGE EDIT SO I DON'T DO A DOUBLE POST)

I MADE IT WORK!! I think it was just opening the ports, search on youtube about Port Fowarding

Don't change things :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey SunnyZ I'm facing problems with the files. I ran the VM, changed all ip addresses on Hotuk, ran the Srv_Olimpo.exe.
On my real PC i installed RebornPT, changed on hex editor the IP addresses on that 3 locations of the Game Unpacked, tried to login with ID:admin PW: admin - and got Wrong ID/Server Offline

Changed the port on the Srv_Olimpo.exe via OllyDBG from 6163 to 4376 (which showed up on Srv_Olimpo when I ran it), and the Unpacked Game was already searching for that port.

Went to my Router's Gateway and "activated the port 4376 and to be sure, also the port 6163.

the point is: Am I doing a mess here?

Rename the PC name and change the instance name will solve the problem? What I do with the ports, use the 6163 and change it also on the Srv_olimpo.exe with Olly?

Thanks for your attention and for all the files, you're great!

EDIT (HUGE EDIT SO I DON'T DO A DOUBLE POST)

I MADE IT WORK!! I think it was just opening the ports, search on youtube about Port Fowarding

Don't change things :D
Hi Jean, May i have help?

i can't run the server unpack game which is should be run, I am looking for the removal of xtrap in the exe but no hprocess , when deleting xtrap folder unpack exe not loading

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Jean, May i have help?

i can't run the server unpack game which is should be run, I am looking for the removal of xtrap in the exe but no hprocess , when deleting xtrap folder unpack exe not loading

Hello, on server unpack just open with hexa and change the IP 10.0.0.6 (I think) with your IP, but don't use the replace tool, re-write on it.

Xtrap won't do anything, it just displays something related to outdated version and it disapear few seconds after. Game should run normally. @Edit: be sure to change the ptReg.rgx file with your HOST IP address, too.
I'm not sure if looking for the ports' configuration would solve the problem, maybe something just I had trouble with.

@SunnyZ how did you aged the items +50 if I couldn't find any sheltom after Sapphyre (os115)?

And I'm looking for the SOCKET NPC. Can't find it, but all the drills and rune stones are there!!!
@Edit: also my clan system don't work, any solution for it?
@Edit 2: Made another sheltons and got sucess. But age goes just until +26, couldn't think about HOW SunnyZ made +30 and +50 agings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back