Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with missing ragnarok files! =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is my second time creating a private server, my first was aion.. and I love it! but I miss secret of the solstice/solstice reborn so much that I had to make an RO server!!(Couldn't find SoTS/SReborn files DDD:) But RO is close enough^^.

So I am having a problem where the quest.sql is missing from the download I got?

[Info]: SVN Revision: '17704'
[Info]: Server supports up to '4096' concurrent connections.
[Info]: Finished reading conf/msg_conf/char_msg.conf.
[Status]: Login server IP address : 127.0.0.1 -> 127.0.0.1
[Status]: Character server IP address : 138.128.112.123 -> 138.128.112.123
[Info]: Done reading conf/import/char_conf.txt.
[Info]: Done reading conf/char_athena.conf.
[Info]: Done reading conf/import/inter_conf.txt.
[Info]: Done reading conf/inter_athena.conf.
[Info]: Done reading conf/import/inter_conf.txt.
[Info]: Done reading conf/inter_athena.conf.
[Info]: Connect Character DB server.... (Character Server)
[Status]: Done reading '50' entries in 'db/re/exp_guild.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '0' entries in 'db/import/exp_guild.txt'.
[SQL]: DB error - Unknown column 'unique_id' in 'field list'
[Debug]: at c:\users\administrator\desktop\rathena\src\char\int_auction.c:193 - SELECT `auction_id`,`seller_id`,`seller_name`,`buyer_id`,`buyer_name`,`price`,`buynow`,`hours`,`timestamp`,`nameid`,`item_name`,`type`,`refine`,`attribute`,`unique_id`,`card0`,`card1`,`card2`,`card3` FROM `auction` ORDER BY `auction_id` DESC
[Status]: Finished Reading GeoIP Database.
[Info]: Start checking DB integrity
[SQL]: DB error - Table 'ragnarok.quest' doesn't exist
[Fatal Error]: char : A tables is missing in sql-server, please fix it, see (sql-files main.sql for structure)

Char-Server has terminated abnormally.
Restarting in 15 seconds, press Ctrl+C to cancel.

So if anyone has the quest.sql can you upload it's contents so I can query it? Thank you!!=D

P.S. - If you see any other issues that I cannot identify above, please let me know :D!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually found what I was looking for, but I ran into another problem.. when I start to build the solution I get like 4k errors... I'm using VS 2012... and rAthena-12. Any help is appreciated. Thank you=).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just recompile your file or pm me your facebook acc i will help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really sure what you mean by that lol. But do you have steam or T.V.? Feel like facebook is a bit too.. weird T.T.

Back