Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragnarok online (FAILED TO CONNECT SERVER)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone help me fix this problem..all of ragnarok online cant connect ..but other online game is fine and working..only ragnarok online cant connect...after the patch is complete and try to login it says "failed to connect server"..i already reported to GM's on ragnarok i played and they cant fix it...pls help me..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me fix this problem..all of ragnarok online cant connect ..but other online game is fine and working..only ragnarok online cant connect...after the patch is complete and try to login it says "failed to connect server"..i already reported to GM's on ragnarok i played and they cant fix it...pls help me..

Based on what I understand you're a player of a server then it is the problem of the server admin. You can't do anything about it coz you only have a client and know nothing about what's the server configs of what you are playing. Report it multiple times so they have the attention of other players on the server if they have the same problem with you.

Back