Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add Image NPC QUEST !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me add the image mission to the game?

Olmedo Arellano - Add Image NPC QUEST !!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Irose Server Arturus base !!!

Help Me please !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am sure I can not help you but just to clarify the question, you meant those ( ! ) on the minimap right?

Upvote 0
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really have no idea what you are asking. Could you elaborate?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he wants to know how to add the Image thats around the NPC head thats shows the user that there a quest available at that npc
Also he wants the ! mark to appear on the Map where the NPC with quest is located.

Thats what i can tell he is asking for from the image, But from how he is talking in here he is not very familiar with English so a simple
Yes you can do it or no you cant would be something he needs.

from what i can tell he using a clean I-rose client that using a Sho based server setup (old files)
and most like has no asam knowledge or have source hence why he branching out on anyone who has a way to do this.

If i recall this require`s some edits into the client side DLL`s to add in quest mark`s,
perhaps refure to Titan Rose releases for server and client files.

-Ice

Upvote 0
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah. Doing that would definitely require some changes in one or more of the client files.
From my work on project 137 I would say that it is almost certainly hard coded into trose.exe. That's where all the other display items are coded. Things like speech bubbles and items popups.
It wouldn't be enough to just add the images into the resources and XMLs. The code needs a way to read it in.

Upvote 0
Back