Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I am still here and kicking

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
People say Aglaia is dead, but I am here and still alive = ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to hear it! I've picked up on the translation project myself, since it seems all the other translators are gone. I've currently finished items 0-450, and given them an English translation. Not copy-pasta.

After I finish the items I'll continue with the NPC dialogs. (I"ve only finished a few hundred so far), then some editing. I'd love to see the development team continue work on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oooh. Very nicely done. I miss this game. People still bug me on MSN to help them set up a server. T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe, I understand, even I am having trouble setting up a server to test my translations.

But good news, I have finished item translations. They are 100% translated. There may be a few grammatical errors, but they are in a understandable English form. Please let me know if there are any serious errors, (example: a shield labeled a glove) and I will fix them ASAP. I may go back and edit them further to make them more sleek.

Have a good new year friends, and I will continue to chip away at the NPC dialogs. Enjoy.

Back