Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login Error

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is unable the segment. please shorty after tries?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That means the client was unable to connect.

You can check this post in the server setup guide for help. http://forum.ragezone.com/f96/server-setup-faq-troubleshooting-guide-361848/#post3206969

Basically, you need to change the ipdata.ini in the client files, set all patch server ports to 11030 and all login server ports to 11031. However, when setting up your server, use the port 11030 for everything. Everything can be setup with port 11030, I did try using port 2000, but it didn't work for me.

At least that's how I solved it.

Also for some reason, I needed to use numeric user names, as using anything else came with a "account does not exist" error.

Edit: There can also be a problem with your hex edited Gameserver.exe IP configuration, if you are behind a router you must use the IP supplied to you by your router, not the IP supplied to you from your ISP. This is also true for anything else that requires you to supply an IP for it to use. So if you are on the same network connecting to your server, you'll have to connect to the IP that your router supplied to your server. I hope that came out somewhat understandable. :)

Last edited:
Back