Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login Issues

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, I'm currently having problems logging into my server for testing purposes. Everything seems to be fine server side, but the client is producing errors upon log in.

I made two ID's for logging in.
ID:Test
PW:test
&
ID:Exam
PW:Exam

The gameserver.exe is using the Test ID. The world is populated with NPC's and monsters and seems to be running fine.

If I log in with either ID, with the correct case sensitive ID and password,
I receive this error, "This account number does not exist!"

I also get this error if I use a random ID & PW.

However, if I ignore being case sensitive, and log in using all lower case characters I receive this error, "Incorrect password!" this makes me think that the server is recognizing the ID/PW but when I use it correctly something goes array.

I ran a search on this section and it seems people have solved this issue, unfortunately, no one shared how to fix it. I've quadruple checked my database / AuthorizationData.ini and all information matches. I understand aglaia has long been inactive, but any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back