Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SEEKing english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i got my server up and running.

it's like half chinese half english and the text in game is really small and blury

anyone know how to enter ingame options to make the text easyer to see.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have made a nex .exe which changes the font parameters.

If you want to use another font and/or font parameters, get this patcher :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done

Hey thanks for the links and downloads. I downloaded both of them I put them simhei file in C:/windows/fonts and i put the Aglaia in C:/Aglaia client.

and my font is still unreadable. and do you have a english version to make everything ingame English or is it not out yet.?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How unreadable ? Is this a problem of width/height of characters, or you have ascii texts when you expected chinese texts, or something else ? I'd like to view a screenshot.

As for English, I have this page that can help :

It's an online project, to centralise the work of several translators, in order for them to work on translations 1 by 1, beeing sure they won't work on a text that somebody is currently working on. Well, the project is sleeping, since nobody is working on it. But before they left, they translated 61% of items names/descriptions, and 13% of the NPC dialogs.

Problems :

* items/descriptions were translated mostly by 1 person (Beliria) that used Babelfish, so the translations are not as good as we can expect, but in all cases it's better than nothing.

* NPC dialogs are buggy. I think the server and the client are using 2 different versions. This means that in-game we have lines of dialogs that are not where they should be. I was planning to work on a way to remap dialogs to another indexs, but since all my translators left, I didn't do it.

Conclusion : you have a partial items translation available, and very few npc dialogs that are sometimes buggy. if you can live with that, you can use this project pages to continue the work / get the current translations.

All I have made for Aglaia Online is at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see your screen pics and u can read it, mine is like u need to lick the screen to read it. + do u have a fully english verison yet? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I wouldent play a half chinese seeing I don't know chinese.

~Steven

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have made a nex exe which changes the font parameters.

Back