Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone got any server files i can have?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:lol:i have been wanting to make a server of scions fates for years now but could never find the time but now i can can anyone give me link to files at least stable and not broken links i would really appericate that i don't really care what version i just wanna test and see if i like :p:

(Korean)
: 롤 : 나는 몇 년 동안 자제 운명의 서버를 확인하고자되었지만 시간을 찾을 수 없었습니다하지만 지금은 사람이 깨진 링크가 난 정말 내가하지 않는 것이 appericate 것 이상의 안정적인 파일을 나에게 링크를 포기하지 수 있습니다 정말 버전을 원해 시험을 걱정하고 내가 좋아하는 경우에 참조 : P를 :

(Japanese)
:笑:私は今、年間の穂運命のサーバーを作りたいされてきたが、時間を見つけことができませんでしたが、今は誰も壊れたリンクは、私は本当に私がないことをappericateだろう、少なくとも安定したファイルへの私のリンクを与えていないことができ本当にどのバージョンたいだけテストを気にして私が好きかどうか:Pは:

(Chinese Simplified)
:大声笑:我一直在想使接穗命运多年的服务器,但现在再也找不到了时间,但现在我可以谁能给我链接到文件至少稳定,不易破碎的链接我真的appericate,我不真正关心的是什么版本我只是想测试,看看我喜欢:P:

Thanks Again :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have 8.0 server files but idk if there any good haven't really tried them out yet i tried to start loginserver.exe but it automaticlly crashes any ideas??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump: Someone please help i left Mu Online for this game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most files from chinese bbs/forums are trials with limits, just use the released source code from this forum and code it yourself and if you planning on starting a server your gonna have to compete with DareFate. Good luck!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You think competing with one server is gonna be hard i compete with over 500 in mu online ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you! really appreciate all the help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links are not broken, I just checked them it is either your anti-virus/firewall blocking the Chinese website.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xD no my internet went out by the time i click it.So the links are fine thanks again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD no my internet went out by the time i click it.So the links are fine thanks again :)
No problem be sure to give me a like and also if you need any help with setting up anything pm me your skype id i'll help you out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi dragonseth, I'm going to provide a link to the sources and unpacked files released by Phant0m. Its version 7.0, however since the release many the asian forums have taken this and modified it to work with version 8 and 9, you will need to be able to code in C#. Good luck!

GS 7.0 Unpacked:

GS 7.0 Sources:

Where is Database :( ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem when i restrore database , can u help me ?

DragonSeth - Anyone got any server files i can have? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the additional option to see where you outputting the backup files and check you username which is sa default and password.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did you change the language of you're sql 2000 i think thats required ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you change the language of you're sql 2000 i think thats required ^^
nope its not needed for the database, you need to only change the system locale to Chinese PRC for the log in and game server executables.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i haven't got around to setting mine up been working ^^^ but gonna try here soon.But thanks for the files im gonna try to get me and another couple of DEV to code on to it to make it work with higher version and less buggy :)

Back