Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make 2 servers selection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was try to search everything about "2 servers selection" in this forum but I got nothing.
Iam interest to make Tantra with 2 servers. Just check my attachment file.
How to make 2 servers? in my case I want to make 2 servers with different setting. For example 1 server is MMORPG and the other is WAR server. If we can make 2 servers, player will be easy to choose and play server they want with the same account.

Please help or give me something to learn.

contoh 2 servers selectio - How to make 2 servers selection - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was try to search everything about "2 servers selection" in this forum but I got nothing.
Iam interest to make Tantra with 2 servers. Just check my attachment file.
How to make 2 servers? in my case I want to make 2 servers with different setting. For example 1 server is MMORPG and the other is WAR server. If we can make 2 servers, player will be easy to choose and play server they want with the same account.

Please help or give me something to learn.

View attachment 161308

Hello , if you want to create two server in one client you need to configure two server files with different IP

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , if you want to create two server in one client you need to configure two server files with different IP
Hi @Panyawan,
So, thats mean the servers must be completely separate? the next question is,
How to setting the HTMessage and how about the single account?
Iam still can't imagine register new member can make 2 TAD files in the 2 different servers.

Sorry for being stupid and too much questions, Iam actually nubi at all and just starting to learn about Tantra Server.
I have more to learn.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about

"Too many players are logged in" Error on server 2 (Mandara Only, other maps are fine)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about

"Too many players are logged in" Error on server 2 (Mandara Only, other maps are fine)

Haloo @itachi7,
I think it was because you are used the same IP.
I tried to configure 2 servers with 2 DBSRV in the same IP and I got something like you got.
Thats can't work because only HTMessage setting in the client side. We have the same problem.

Just wait someone tell us how to set it right :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no idea on the HTMessage because I have never gotten it to work. However, the biggest problem you will find with running 2 servers in the same machine is that the Itemserver will default to the primary IP address regardless what you have it configured as. This can be overcome but, you will have to search how to do that. If anyone comes up with a good example of the HTMessage that works with 2 server selections that would be a really good thing to share. Thanks for letting me rant on.

Upvote 0
Back