Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add items to all players?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZoners,

Is there anyway to add items to all players using tools or SQL Query?

I've tried adding Amanda/Tikoy Power Pack to all accounts using SQL Query, sadly it doesn't work, I left the ID value to blank hoping it might affect all the rows in my database, unfortunately it doesn't work, I can only use this query to add items on a single player, which means GM Tool would be a lot faster

exec Tantra..InsertTantraItem 0,'',7067,1;
exec Tantra..InsertTantraItem 0,'USERNAME',ItemID,Quantity;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao at hint whilst he also asks for help. Typical. Yah, get butthurt and report this post. IDC.

What's your problem? I'm asking for help and all I get is this uneducated and uncivilized response of yours?

I asked for help because I don't know how to do it (Of course I already tried doing a lot of stuff by myself)
Since none of them worked, I asked for help in this forum

Something must be wrong with you mentally

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Test any.

SQL

Code:
INSERT INTO TantraItem VALUES (0, UserID, 7067, 1)
SELECT UserID FROM Account;

PHP
Code:
$selectQuery = mssql_query("SELECT UserID FROM UserLogin");
while($selectUser = mssql_fetch_array($selectQuery)){
    echo "<br>";
    $insertItem = mssql_query("INSERT INTO TantraItem VALUES (0, ".$selectUser['UserID'].", 7067, 1)");
    (!$inserItem) ? echo "Item to ".$selectUser['UserID']." be not inserted" : echo "Item to ".$selectUser['UserID']." be inserted";
}

Upvote 0
Back