Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Give additional attribute when +15

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hello.

Anyone knows how to add additional attribute when an item upgraded to +15? See screenshot below

Screenshot_10 - Give additional attribute when +15 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@AvAra in other thread you show that you have old source code of the game in c++, probably if you search on that old code for the item ID you will see how server add those extras, as I remember the extras depends on:
Item must be RARE
Item must be Crystal or Datu
Item must be for Amara+
and I don't remember if the item ID is in a switch (meaning that only those item ID on the switch will have those extras you show)

the other extras (you are not asking for) that server gives on items when you use 3,4,5,6,7 pcs of the set can be configure on the SETITEM tab on HTSSettings(server side), and tantraparam(client side for the display)

And BTW the extras you asking for, starts from +12

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@AvAra in other thread you show that you have old source code of the game in c++, probably if you search on that old code for the item ID you will see how server add those extras, as I remember the extras depends on:
Item must be RARE
Item must be Crystal or Datu
Item must be for Amara+
and I don't remember if the item ID is in a switch (meaning that only those item ID on the switch will have those extras you show)

the other extras (you are not asking for) that server gives on items when you use 3,4,5,6,7 pcs of the set can be configure on the SETITEM tab on HTSSettings(server side), and tantraparam(client side for the display)

And BTW the extras you asking for, starts from +12

Yeah I can see it and my guess that it only gives to those items that are declared in the source code otherwise it wont give extra attribute and yes you are correct it gives additional att. beginning at +12. Thank you for that correction Reaguee

Upvote 0
Back