Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ayuda Error De Logeo // Help Error From Logeo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Necesito ayuda para ingresar al server personal. ya tengo todo instalado la web, el server , el sql. Lo que pasa es que trato de ingresar el game login esta bien sin problemas pero a la hora de seleccionar servidor no pasa sale Favor conectarse nuevamente. Ya he echo de todo pero nada no he podido lograr ingresar. Quiciera saber posibles causas.

* HTMess ok
* HTLauncher ok
* SQL ok
* GameLogin ok
* Server ok
* Web

Ya he revisado la direccion de ip que uso es la local 127.0.0.1 en el cliente uso 0 3 ya que es la que me activa el login (ya he probado desde la 0 0 hasta la 0 9) y aun asi el fallo persiste.
Ya la verdad no se que mas hacer que no logro ingresar.

*************************************************************++

I need help getting into the personal server. I already have everything installed the web, the server, the sql. What happens is that I try to enter the game login is ok without problems but at the time of selecting server does not pass Please connect again. I've done everything but nothing I could not get into. I wanted to know possible causes.

* HTMess ok
* HTLauncher ok
* SQL ok
* GameLogin ok
* Server ok
* Web

I have already reviewed the ip address I use is local 127.0.0.1 in the client use 0 3 since it is the one that activates the login (I have already tried from 0 0 to 0 9) and still the fault persists.

Back