Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Block item drop/trade/sell on Kathana4 Param

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, can someone help me with that? i read all post and i see that the item block for drop/trade/sell is in the ByteClass Column, i already tryed all codes, but it still item drop

Is there to edit some offset or line on HTLauncher or Zone server?

Regards i hope some can help.

Spanish:

Alguien sabe como editar el param de kathana 4 para bloquear el drop y trade de los items?

Eh leido varios post diciendo que es en ByteClass, eh intentado con todos los codigos pero los items se siguen tradeando vendiendo y dropeando,

El que me pueda ayudar le besaria el poto >.<!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please, can someone help me with that? i read all post and i see that the item block for drop/trade/sell is in the ByteClass Column, i already tryed all codes, but it still item drop

Is there to edit some offset or line on HTLauncher or Zone server?

Regards i hope some can help.

Spanish:

Alguien sabe como editar el param de kathana 4 para bloquear el drop y trade de los items?

Eh leido varios post diciendo que es en ByteClass, eh intentado con todos los codigos pero los items se siguen tradeando vendiendo y dropeando,

El que me pueda ayudar le besaria el poto >.<!

use ollydbg and find offset : 0047E9EE

it will stop drop items from inventory. No need to put byteclass in Param ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use ollydbg and find offset : 0047E9EE

it will stop drop items from inventory. No need to put byteclass in Param ;)

Thank you for Your Reply, sorry but what should i modify in that Offset? this Offset is in HTLauncher?

Thank u again.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use ollydbg and find offset : 0047E9EE it will stop drop items from inventory. No need to put byteclass in Param ;)

Update.!

i already found the offset sir, there is whritten this codes:

"208B 3680000" in the first column sir

"AND BYTE PTR DS:[EBX+C0690845] , CL" in the seccond Column

Please sir can u tell me what should i edit in each column?

thats only i need to know plz

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back