Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

coordinate for respawn area

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to locate or change the coordinate of a respawn area of a map? im trying to relocate some of the maps respawn area's. i hope someone can answer this. and thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to locate or change the coordinate of a respawn area of a map? im trying to relocate some of the maps respawn area's. i hope someone can answer this. and thanks in advance.
If I well understand your question then the answer is: on the GenerationArea.idx file at Server Side. if i did not well understand your question, then, dismiss my answer.

Regards

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i ask maam reaguee. How to fix this error zone logs : erroraccount init fail teleporting in mandara map. Tantra client and Server side are the same. I can login server select without error. Hope you can my question. thank you

Upvote 0
Back