Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where To Edit NPC Tex?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having difficulties tracing where to place the DDS file of a NPC. It seems its not in the Clientres.

Please help.

Ciao!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having difficulties tracing where to place the DDS file of a NPC. It seems its not in the Clientres.

Please help.

Ciao!

Hello NPCTex is quite different than other textures if you're planning to add some new NPC's you'll need to import the (*.dds) format directly to NPCTex2 .. You just need only to put TMB ( NPC ) , and put the dds file / or PNG directly to NPCTex2 .

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hello NPCTex is quite different than other textures if you're planning to add some new NPC's you'll need to import the (*.dds) format directly to NPCTex2 .. You just need only to put TMB ( NPC ) , and put the dds file / or PNG directly to NPCTex2 .
Unfortunately it didn't work :(. Maybe I did it wrong?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately it didn't work :(. Maybe I did it wrong?

Well , the question is did create that npc in 3ds? Or you just copy some "moddy thing " from other server. I will give you some advice , when you put npc in game , do not rename the tmb and dds .Just paste it on the correct path or parameter .Then test thats it.

Im on the vacation right now thats why i cant create sample video how to do it properly. But i assure you somebody did it with no issue.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Well , the question is did create that npc in 3ds? Or you just copy some "moddy thing " from other server. I will give you some advice , when you put npc in game , do not rename the tmb and dds .Just paste it on the correct path or parameter .Then test thats it.

Im on the vacation right now thats why i cant create sample video how to do it properly. But i assure you somebody did it with no issue.

Thanks! It worked! Anyway, how to adjust the size of the NPC?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! It worked! Anyway, how to adjust the size of the NPC?

I don't know if NpcTmb have size modification same with the Item.tmb ,but you can change the current size in 3ds max ,you just have to import the .tmb file and export back to the orig. File name.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I don't know if NpcTmb have size modification same with the Item.tmb ,but you can change the current size in 3ds max ,you just have to import the .tmb file and export back to the orig. File name.

Do you have an idea where I can download the script for Tantra 3ds Max and the crack as well?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have an idea where I can download the script for Tantra 3ds Max and the crack as well?

Hello you can download the free version ' Student ' of 3ds max here >>>

and for script >>

Upvote 0
Back