Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gameguard for Tantra

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, can anyone please tell me what gameguard is good for Tantra?

I'm a noob so I can't make my own, I have already searched google and this forum for answers

I found Pinkof Gameguard (Links are all dead) VMP (I have no idea how to use this)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

AntiHack System for Tantra Online you can purchase on our store:

We are using Client-Server side protection, on client-side we have Kernel-driver.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Id stay away from this. The original post claims a lot of scams sort or unsatisfied customers paying almost 1000$.

First We would like to say that "a lot of" it's not true, problem was with a few customers, and when this posts was - our AntiHack System costed 169-260 USD so We do not know from where are you got such information.

At the every product will be unsatisfied customer, so if We are a scammers team - why all our customers do not posting about it?

Since that time, we in our company have made many changes.

At the moment, such problems should not be, We have good technical support, which will always help, for this it is enough to open a ticket on the forum in the "Support" section.

We are developing and improving our services every day.

Please think about it.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Back