Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,329Posts

Re: Gameguard for Tantra

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

People that only create contradiction to one end do not make progress. They create chaos. There is nothing progressive about that. Your logic is flawed.Cooperative communication and opposing thought leads to progress. That is not destructive. That is useful. These people that I speak of are the chaos creators. They thrive on misery and destruction.

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    58Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Gherbaz View Post
    xD my answer is NONE unless it is on Server side, and I said that because all GameGuards that resides on the Client, can be bypassed, some are easy to bypass and some are harder, but at the end ALL Client side can be bypassed, even if you protect the game files with packers.

Nowdays there are a lot tutos on youtube that teach anyone (even those w/o any skills) to bypass anticheats.

Anyways you can try a free one called CODEX that is released here in RageZone, and you can learn of it too because the guy release the source code too. Was made for MU, but it have the common things that an anticheat do for blocking common cheat programs, of course will not protect the game from custom cheats.
    Ma'am Eliana, I was following guides online about CODEX that you recommended and I bumped into hooking the DLL with OllyDBG, but after I save the file " Copy>Select All>Copy>To File>HTLauncher.exe(Desktop) the size is 14.9 MB, but I used my original HTLauncher when I opened it with OllyDBG (1,776 KB) and as expected I cannot run it, I tried it again this time without touching the HTLauncher, did the same process and the result is still the same, 14.9MB

I'm sure I was following the instructions, but even so, because I tried saving the file with OllyDBG without touching the HTLauncher and the result is the same I have no idea whats wrong other than how I saved my file

Gold SubscriberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    122Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itachi7 View Post
    Ma'am Eliana, I was following guides online about CODEX that you recommended and I bumped into hooking the DLL with OllyDBG, but after I save the file " Copy>Select All>Copy>To File>HTLauncher.exe(Desktop) the size is 14.9 MB, but I used my original HTLauncher when I opened it with OllyDBG (1,776 KB) and as expected I cannot run it, I tried it again this time without touching the HTLauncher, did the same process and the result is still the same, 14.9MB

I'm sure I was following the instructions, but even so, because I tried saving the file with OllyDBG without touching the HTLauncher and the result is the same I have no idea whats wrong other than how I saved my file

First things first: I didn't recommended, I suggested you can try with that one and learn from it how to block things. Take note that it was made for MU, so it have things that will not work for Tantra unless you make changes.

Now about the attachment: which version of Olly are you using? 1.x or 2.x? because on 1.x to save the added code you do:
    - right click on CPU->Copy to executable->all modifications->copy all->close the window that shows up-> Yes (to the confirmation)->Select the name and location for the file to be saved.

With 2.x:
    - right click on CPU->Edit->Copy to executable->close the window that shows up-> Yes (to the confirmation)->Select the name and location for the file to be saved.

With dynamic linking (using Olly) the HTLauncher size will not grow, and nothing to do with HTlauncher if you mod the .dll, unless to replace the old .dll for the new one on the folder where HTLauncher runs.
    With static linking (using PE) the HTLauncher size will grow because the .dll will be embeded inside the launcher, and if you use this method, be sure to keep a backup of the HTLauncher w/o the dll, because anytime you make a mod on the dll you will need to embed it again on the HTLauncher.
    Last edited by Eliana Gherbaz; 07-03-17 at 06:03 PM.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    775Posts

That is why the custom launcher comes in to place. To patch your HTLauncher directly when there's an update to your *.dll.
    That's one way to make your life easier.

Another good practice is just make the *.dll that reads the block list from your web host and you can update the list remotely. With that, you dont have to update your *.dll as frequently as possible.

Also, people will only help you this much.
    No one will spoon feed you.
    Until you take a risk of getting someone to work with your Anti-cheat, you are on your own.
    Looking for Custom Launcher for your Private Server?
    We create custom launchers for ANY Private Servers.
    Message us through Facebook or send us a message through Skype: qstarmacro@gmail.com

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    58Posts

Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    That is why the custom launcher comes in to place. To patch your HTLauncher directly when there's an update to your *.dll.
    That's one way to make your life easier.

Another good practice is just make the *.dll that reads the block list from your web host and you can update the list remotely. With that, you dont have to update your *.dll as frequently as possible.

Also, people will only help you this much.
    No one will spoon feed you.
    Until you take a risk of getting someone to work with your Anti-cheat, you are on your own.
    Yeah thanks, I never wanted anyone to spoon feed me though that won't make me a better developer and it would be less fun, I only asked for hints and where to start, which you guys have already provided, I'm currently figuring things on my own right now

Thank you everyone for your efforts :)

Hello,

AntiHack System for Tantra Online you can purchase on our store:

https://www.nse-security.com

We are using Client-Server side protection, on client-side we have Kernel-driver.

Thanks.

Best regards.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    775Posts

Id stay away from this. The original post claims a lot of scams sort or unsatisfied customers paying almost 1000$.
    Looking for Custom Launcher for your Private Server?
    We create custom launchers for ANY Private Servers.
    Message us through Facebook or send us a message through Skype: qstarmacro@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    Id stay away from this. The original post claims a lot of scams sort or unsatisfied customers paying almost 1000$.
    First We would like to say that "a lot of" it's not true, problem was with a few customers, and when this posts was - our AntiHack System costed 169-260 USD so We do not know from where are you got such information.

At the every product will be unsatisfied customer, so if We are a scammers team - why all our customers do not posting about it?

Since that time, we in our company have made many changes.

At the moment, such problems should not be, We have good technical support, which will always help, for this it is enough to open a ticket on the forum in the "Support" section.

We are developing and improving our services every day.

Please think about it.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement