Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to use GM Command on K5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me on how to use the GM Commands?

i've already tried opening the zone.exe in a hex editor and i cant seem to find the "Wnlfmfwkqwk4akfl" which they said on the other thread.

my server files is k5 btw,

thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i've already tried opening the zone.exe in a hex editor and i cant seem to find the "Wnlfmfwkqwk4akfl" which they said on the other thread.

thanks!

Not always this text appears in the zone.exe files ("Wnlfmfwkqwk4akfl"), I recommend looking for another zone.exe file.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks!
Follow instrucciones from master_unknow and once you have your GM code, enter the game, where you write to communicate normally there are two boxes, the left one says to whom it is the message, private, clan, all, etc. in that place you must write your GM code, on the right side write commands, remember to use a / before each command.

GMDragos
gmdragos@tantra-legion.net

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have this same doubt. could anyone teach me how to find and edit the gm code in zonesrv or at least tell me the page for a tutorial, cause i already searched but no results about this. and my code is not the one thats already in this page. thanks alot for any help.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have this same doubt. could anyone teach me how to find and edit the gm code in zonesrv or at least tell me the page for a tutorial, cause i already searched but no results about this. and my code is not the one thats already in this page. thanks alot for any help.
Hi mate , you need clean ZoneSrv for k5 version , then use HEX tool to locate the correct offset .

Link :

Offset : 000e27c4 ( ME1LY )

thanks!

Hi mate it seems you are using the k5 version , here http://www.mediafire.com/file/5stkx1fcygsxkzq/ZoneSrv.rar

Offset : Offset : 000e27c4 ( ME1LY )

Upvote 0
Back