Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] ClientRes.XML file on the PCMesh page expansion problem

Reaction score
When I was editing the new armor, as the ID number is full, so the game errors, the maximum ID is 10999, what can expand ID? Please tell me Mr. Ariadne, the largest ID from what number can also start editing, thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ClientRes.XML file on the PCMesh page expansion problem

IDs for all things are restricted on the HTLauncher code, the code define each range with a START and END, that definition is on the code, not on the xml files, that is why when you reached the MAX for CHARACTERMESH_TMD which is 10999 and for example you add another one with id 11000 client will crash or ignore that ID, now if you add 11001 most probably is that your client will crash because 11001 belongs to the NPC_TMD and is already on your xml on the npc tab declared.

So to add more IDs for the CHARACTERMESH_TMD you will need to hex edit the HTLauncher, with one of the 2 options I mentioned in my previous post.
Hello Eliana, this might be a dead topic but I have a question regarding on DLL attaching if you don't mind.

I have found the offset of almost everything on my HTLauncher for the Mesh and Texture ID's and have already accomplished changing it.

My question is instead of hexing it, how do I make a DLL for it?
How do I override the HTLauncher with the DLL?
Lets say change my PCMesh from 10301 to 10999 to 50001 to 70001

On OllyDBG what I did was just simply change 283D(10301) and 2AF7(10999) to C351(50001) and C351 (70001), then adjust my Clientres accordingly.

Upvote 0
Back