Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] ClientRes.XML file on the PCMesh page expansion problem

Reaction score
When I was editing the new armor, as the ID number is full, so the game errors, the maximum ID is 10999, what can expand ID? Please tell me Mr. Ariadne, the largest ID from what number can also start editing, thank you!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: ClientRes.XML file on the PCMesh page expansion problem

When I was editing the new armor, as the ID number is full, so the game errors, the maximum ID is 10999, what can expand ID? Please tell me Mr. Ariadne, the largest ID from what number can also start editing, thank you!
Up for this one :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I already explained the ID restriction on this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/htlauncher-1119429/#post8735030

You cannot increase 10999 to for example 20000 because you will mess up the npc tmd and so on because of this:

#define HT_ID_CHARACTERMESH_TMD_START 10301
#define HT_ID_CHARACTERMESH_TMD_END 10999

#define HT_ID_NPC_TMD_START 11001
#define HT_ID_NPC_TMD_END 11999

as you see character mesh was defined from 10301 till 10999 and below is defined that NPC tmd starts on 11001. so as I said before if you gonna increase the ID limits you have 2 options:

1.- create a new range with no used IDs
2.- change ALL the limits: for example if you change the 10999 to 20000 then you have to change the NPC_TMD_START and NPC_TMD_END to new range and ALL the other declarations below those declarations which are a lotttttttttt, and then change all in the clientres too to match the changes you did on htlauncher.

As you see option 2 is too more work than just add a newly range to be used.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

你什么意思?你如何延长?请向我解释。如果我更改NPC的开始和结束,除了修改TantraParam.xml,具体细节与客户端的更改相关!Thank you, sir!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

IDs for all things are restricted on the HTLauncher code, the code define each range with a START and END, that definition is on the code, not on the xml files, that is why when you reached the MAX for CHARACTERMESH_TMD which is 10999 and for example you add another one with id 11000 client will crash or ignore that ID, now if you add 11001 most probably is that your client will crash because 11001 belongs to the NPC_TMD and is already on your xml on the npc tab declared.

So to add more IDs for the CHARACTERMESH_TMD you will need to hex edit the HTLauncher, with one of the 2 options I mentioned in my previous post.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Link to a new.Dll to replace or add code. By linking a new library is a better way, I found that the remaining space is not limited to the.Exe file. Can you share with me? I'll see how to do it

If you edit in HTLauncher.exe, which line should be in?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont understand you very well, but if what I understand of your post is that you prefer to make a .dll instead to hex edit the HTLauncher then we both talk the same language :w00t:, because yes is better to make a custom dll which replace things on the HTLauncher than to hex edit it.

What is exactly what you want me to share with you?

[added after your edition on your post]: I cant tell you the line because my offsets(addresses) most probably are not the same as yours, and if you have the skills to make a dll which codecave the HTLauncher code then means that you are not a novice, so most probably you well know how to use debuggers like Olly, IDA etc, so use a debugger to find where that 10999 is declare on the HTLauncher and you will know exactly what is your offset.

search for this:
canxing - [Help] ClientRes.XML file on the PCMesh page expansion problem - RaGEZONE Forums

there is the declaration for 10301 till 10999, but remember that if you gonna change those ID limits then you need to change all other that are below and then change the clientress too to match the change you make on the HTLauncher

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

Share your.DLL, because I can also say is a novice, not how to start editing.DLL

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

NO lol I will not share my dll, and I didnt call you novice I said that you are not a novice if you talk of making a dll better than hex editing

Upvote 0
Reaction score

If you edit HTLauncher, 10301 to 11999, then NPC's ID starts and ends with a new ID in the HTLauncher, and then edits the NPC TMD in clientress in the ID, right?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not just those, you will need to change a lot more, see this are some of declarations:

#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TMD_START 12001
#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TMD_END 12999
#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TEX_START 13001
#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TEX_END 13999
#define HT_ID_ITEM_TMD_START 14001
#define HT_ID_ITEM_TMD_END 14999

so for example if you change 10999 for 11999 then you need to move:
NPC_TMD_ to 12xxx
MONSTER_TMD to 13xxx
and so on.
as you see they are in chain, so the next one starts where the before ended, if you change 1 range for another, then you will need to change all the rest too. That is why I said that the best way is to add another range instead of changing the actual ones. As you see the range works on compares (CMP) so adding a new range is easy for those who know what are doing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

It was such a trouble, I was confused:$:,If you can, I upload a HT, you can help me solve it?I just need more PCMesh ID

But the project is really huge, trouble you really embarrassed. If not, I will not blame you, or thank you, sir!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

see as I said will be easy for those who knows what are doing, and of course will not for those who dont know.

adding a new range is simple just following what hanbit did to add new ranges when they released k5.2.

I do not modify other ppl files, I just help here on "how to do it", so sorry, don't upload your HT because I will not make the change for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

Thank you for giving me a lot of help, I slowly look for myself, thank you, sir!

May I ask what you are using Olly or something else? I opened the HTLauncher and you are not the same

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use Ollydbg, what you mean with are not the same?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Not just those, you will need to change a lot more, see this are some of declarations:

#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TMD_START 12001
#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TMD_END 12999
#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TEX_START 13001
#define HT_ID_MONSTER_TEX_END 13999
#define HT_ID_ITEM_TMD_START 14001
#define HT_ID_ITEM_TMD_END 14999

so for example if you change 10999 for 11999 then you need to move:
NPC_TMD_ to 12xxx
MONSTER_TMD to 13xxx
and so on.
as you see they are in chain, so the next one starts where the before ended, if you change 1 range for another, then you will need to change all the rest too. That is why I said that the best way is to add another range instead of changing the actual ones. As you see the range works on compares (CMP) so adding a new range is easy for those who know what are doing.

hello Eliana Gherbaz for Texture? what offset?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

see as I said will be easy for those who knows what are doing, and of course will not for those who dont know.

adding a new range is simple just following what hanbit did to add new ranges when they released k5.2.

I do not modify other ppl files, I just help here on "how to do it", so sorry, don't upload your HT because I will not make the change for you.
Hello maam Eliana i tried to edit the offset but the problem is i cant click the NPC..

i only change the NPC TMB START to 45001 which is = AFC9 AND NPC TMB END 45999 is = B3AF, but my one problem is i cant click the NPC.....

Upvote 0
Back