Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Insert Item Query with Item Upgrade

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hello.

Anyone know how to execute a MSSQL Query that will insert an item directly to the user's account but this time that item will already have an upgrade (e.g. +9)?

Ciao!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no direct function to do that. You can do a hex modification to the account to add the item via the .tad file or just simply add the item with enough upgrade stones to allow them the upgrade manually. Else just use the GMTool to add the item with the required upgrade you wish to give them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pro Tip:
Make a Box that will give specific reward!~

For example: [1 Hand Blade] Box of +9 when opened gives +9 weapon.
Dont over complicate things. lmao

hello sir
can u give us example for tantraparam line how to put +9 weapon in a box ..
all i try is not working :/ thx

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
hello sir
can u give us example for tantraparam line how to put +9 weapon in a box ..
all i try is not working :/ thx

Like for example in Tikoy Power Pack..if you notice once you right click it it will give you 1hour Black Pranas Orb and in the cells of the item Tikoy Power Pack you can see that the item id of Black Pranas Orb has an EffectDuration of 60 (=1 hour or 60 minutes). I am not sure which of the columns will give an item refinery level but I am sure one of those columns will give an upgrade of a certain once you right click Tikoy Power Pack. So if you replace Black Pranas Orb's ID inside that Tikoy Power Pack and change either the EffectFunction or EffectDuration I am certain that item will have an upgrade.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like for example in Tikoy Power Pack..if you notice once you right click it it will give you 1hour Black Pranas Orb and in the cells of the item Tikoy Power Pack you can see that the item id of Black Pranas Orb has an EffectDuration of 60 (=1 hour or 60 minutes). I am not sure which of the columns will give an item refinery level but I am sure one of those columns will give an upgrade of a certain once you right click Tikoy Power Pack. So if you replace Black Pranas Orb's ID inside that Tikoy Power Pack and change either the EffectFunction or EffectDuration I am certain that item will have an upgrade.

its not working for me liek that for me its always amount its not that easy i think

i mean we need correct effectid etc.. :(

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
its not working for me liek that for me its always amount its not that easy i think

i mean we need correct effectid etc.. :(

Yeah you can try to experiment though because that's what others told me to do so but have not provided enough details as to what exactly to place but if ever I found the correct numbers I'll share it right away in here.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to make a script file with php or asp wich extrac the data from TAD files, but if you wanna that script save the changes in the TAD, you must to get a kind of validate for someone users those are online, for avoid the rollback in their account TAD files.

whit some time you can to do something like this.
41971028_1813899365373812_1720889770831249408_o - Insert Item Query with Item Upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
You need make a script file with php or asp wich extrac the data from TAD files, but if you wanna that script save the changes in the TAD, you must to get a kind of validate for someone user that´s online, for avoid the rollback in their account TAD files.

whit some time you can to do somethig like this.
View attachment 163746

Yeah saw one website having that kind of feature but the idea is just for sale.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah saw one website having that kind of feature but the idea is just for sale.

Yes, first you need to validate if somebody is connected in the game to prevent users from using this feature when they are log in the game, if you don´t validate it, tad file will be rollback when the user logout from the game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Radiantecf

is there no option putting upgraded item in a box as the other user said?
i am sure it is possible but someone did it already and can share the param line :/? thx

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Pro Tip:
Make a Box that will give specific reward!~

For example: [1 Hand Blade] Box of +9 when opened gives +9 weapon.
Dont over complicate things. lmao

I have tried your suggestion but have no luck which function or effect should I use to make the item upgraded upon extracting from the box.

If you could share a little about this. That would be great! Ciao!

Upvote 0
Back