Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone know how to get a list of all online characters/account programmatically?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is easy if your php script can read Zone logs.. we dont need to more efforts to do about it, i checked the zone logs seems it tracked the login and logout of the player together also what character is selected and the date and time.. only we need to do is to write a code in php that will monitor the Zones logs txt files..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
it is easy if your php script can read Zone logs.. we dont need to more efforts to do about it, i checked the zone logs seems it tracked the login and logout of the player together also what character is selected and the date and time.. only we need to do is to write a code in php that will monitor the Zones logs txt files..

Reading zone logs while it's zone is busy writing to it is hassle if you ask me!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can send a request to DBSRV port 8895 for checking user status, but the packet is encrypted. GM Tool uses the way to make sure user is offline before writing data to file. Looking for someone sharing the experience of encryption/decryption.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since you are a pro in Php, I really encourage you to look into the gamelogin.php and enhance that from there.
And that will also probably solve in multi-client instances in 1 pc.
As it will record per account who logged in.

Hi sir, about the record who login and how about the record for logout sir??

Upvote 0
Back