Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for web script ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for web script (not login!) ... should have normal function like register, pw reset, secret code etc. - and look a bit good. I can pay for it. Please leave replies need badly & or looking for developer, to set web in webhosting + domain (not xampp)!

TNCDeveloper
cant pm you back, you block recieve messages ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There has been lots that have been released within this forum. You just need to search for the release that you want.

i found some 1-2 web maybe but they are not well enough
i really need something that can fully be installed in your webspae & domain, not mixed with xampp or what ever, like tantra-k13 or tantra-online etc. i am ready to pay for this, no need donation etc. ... register etc. enough.. but need website for online server, i dont want cheap xampp site ... need site like k13 or tantra online .. there is big difference...

just need a site like theirs, ... or can you tell me how they can have their web in webspace, when db is local in VPS and DBSRV as well .. so how can this work, because .tad needs to be saved locally etc ... many question ... so just need developer who can make site like that ><

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most of these site templates within ragezone are setup already and with moderate modification you can set it up for IIS instead of xampp. As for use of a site like Tantra Online, that is their site and copyright use only so best to start with a raw HTML5 template and alter it the way you want it. I have developed lots of template but, for my use only. So you should do the same and should not be too hard. So to give you an example of what you are looking for is the following: Local database as well as web hosting with game server on the same machine, DDOS protection, ping denial, anti-script/injection features for your web template...etc... This should be super easy to complete by yourself. If you are looking to spend money on a web template, it could cost between $50 and up. My templates are quite complex because I integrate C# , C++, Java, PHP, HTML5 with IP restrictions in development of tools designed for my templates eliminating the web template use for extra things as banning and modification of accounts.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of these site templates within ragezone are setup already and with moderate modification you can set it up for IIS instead of xampp. As for use of a site like Tantra Online, that is their site and copyright use only so best to start with a raw HTML5 template and alter it the way you want it. I have developed lots of template but, for my use only. So you should do the same and should not be too hard. So to give you an example of what you are looking for is the following: Local database as well as web hosting with game server on the same machine, DDOS protection, ping denial, anti-script/injection features for your web template...etc... This should be super easy to complete by yourself. If you are looking to spend money on a web template, it could cost between $50 and up. My templates are quite complex because I integrate C# , C++, Java, PHP, HTML5 with IP restrictions in development of tools designed for my templates eliminating the web template use for extra things as banning and modification of accounts.

Sir, thanks for this very informative reply. I would like to do it myself, but I really don't understand how to. I just have no idea how to use the DB in the Windows Server as a "normal DB" to connect with a PHP Script of Webhosting. Imagine I can connect, there is still the issue - how can the Website create a .tad in the VPS, because the WEB would be in Webhosting then not more local. Maybe IIS is a solution? I want just a WEB like tantra-online etc. using domain+webspace, and I really don't know how they do it. I also don't understand your advices, since I have no idea about that web thingy. And the price you mentioned above 50$ etc. I would be ready to pay this or even a bit more, if you could help me in that case. Would you like to?

Edit: I have no problem to pay first. I guess you are a trustable person.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congrats! Now you are on your way to your very own server.

True having good results for now :) but having very bad issue with kruma maps..
there is 3 -> zone 10/20/25 ...
25 is vedi map, 10 & 20 is high krumamap

but .. the levels is crazy 30-67 & 98-198 for high kruma map and 68-97 for vedi map
why is this so crazy? when i change setting it doesnt help .. someone tell me its configured in .exe so not changeable without knowing hex etc ..

is this true? if yes then can you help me?
otherwise btw. why is it like that crazy, is it normal & in all server files like this? lol ...
because this is not normal if you ask me ... i only want 30-99 & 100-200 .... i dont understand it lol

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is hard coded in the exe for sure. Changes in the TantraParam.xml will not help in this case. As for changes within the hex code, I am not familiar with the way to change it but, there should be some here that can offer a hand.

Upvote 0
Back