Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapData.tcm for OLD Mandara

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello everyone i have MapData.tcm for old mandara but it seems the portals are not working .. Can anyone share the original MapData.tcm for Old mandara ? :) :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Thank you ! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I dont think your problem is the MapData,because Mapdata is like a Pathfinding, which defines where your char can move (and some other things, but none of them are portal declarations).

Can you login to that map by placing your char inside it with the GMTool?
Can you move to that map by using the GM command /mvzone portalID?
If you use a pustika inside the map, are you teleported to near coordinates that you declared on the portal?
Can you move inside the map w/o getting stuck?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi

I dont think your problem is the MapData,because Mapdata is like a Pathfinding, which defines where your char can move (and some other things, but none of them are portal declarations).

If you use a pustika inside the map, are you teleported to near coordinates that you declared on the portal?

ahh i see maybe i try to add Map Coordinates in NPCGener.txt ..

Anyways how about this one Eliana http://forum.ragezone.com/f961/changing-effect-function-tikoy-power-1128182/ ??

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi

The problem are not in the HTSsettings?

Upvote 0
Back