Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of Use

Reaction score
I have a simple question. I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of UserLogin database. But after I login into game I am stuck at server selection. What is the issue?

Any knows solution for this? Don't tell me to use some old registration script. I want to know the theory!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
getting to the server selection is only half the battle. it seems that the dbsrv is reading the account from the database with no issues but, do you have a tad file in the account folder. if not then you need to either use the scripts that others have made that will mod the sample.tad file with auto input of items or set it up so that the dbsrv will create the tad file instead. both of these scripts can be found in this site with a little searching.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
getting to the server selection is only half the battle. it seems that the dbsrv is reading the account from the database with no issues but, do you have a tad file in the account folder. if not then you need to either use the scripts that others have made that will mod the sample.tad file with auto input of items or set it up so that the dbsrv will create the tad file instead. both of these scripts can be found in this site with a little searching.

So .tad file is the issue. If I use some other script it was working. So that means .tad file is being created by it then right?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the dbsrv will only create it if a few things are done correctly. virtual drives are pointed in the correct locations, the text file is created in the correct format and if the folders are accessible to the exe with administration rights.

Upvote 0
Back