I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of Use

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

sad I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of Use

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I have a simple question. I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of UserLogin database. But after I login into game I am stuck at server selection. What is the issue?

Any knows solution for this? Don't tell me to use some old registration script. I want to know the theory!
    Last edited by cyberinferno; 18-09-17 at 11:07 AM.
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,329Posts

Re: I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of

getting to the server selection is only half the battle. it seems that the dbsrv is reading the account from the database with no issues but, do you have a tad file in the account folder. if not then you need to either use the scripts that others have made that will mod the sample.tad file with auto input of items or set it up so that the dbsrv will create the tad file instead. both of these scripts can be found in this site with a little searching.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

Re: I made my own account register script which inserts details into Account table of

Quote Originally Posted by jbeitz107 View Post
    getting to the server selection is only half the battle. it seems that the dbsrv is reading the account from the database with no issues but, do you have a tad file in the account folder. if not then you need to either use the scripts that others have made that will mod the sample.tad file with auto input of items or set it up so that the dbsrv will create the tad file instead. both of these scripts can be found in this site with a little searching.
    So .tad file is the issue. If I use some other script it was working. So that means .tad file is being created by it then right?
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    752Posts

Tad file holds almost all your character's information.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    Tad file holds almost all your character's information.
    Shouldn't it be automatically created by DBSRV.exe?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    1,329Posts

the dbsrv will only create it if a few things are done correctly. virtual drives are pointed in the correct locations, the text file is created in the correct format and if the folders are accessible to the exe with administration rights.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbeitz107 View Post
    the dbsrv will only create it if a few things are done correctly. virtual drives are pointed in the correct locations, the text file is created in the correct format and if the folders are accessible to the exe with administration rights.
    Oh I see

Advertisement