Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help. Tantra Offline newbie developer here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Please...

I am currently developing tantra offline. some of the problem i encounter has been solve thought this forum and this is the problems i want to solve. i manage to run the game and i made some modification and i want to get this..

1. Does Any ONE Knows how to increase level limit of a char. the char only reach a20Max i want to increase it to level 200.

2. add monster drop in a certain map. example all monster in zone 1 drop pranas orb and etc..

3. how to edit QZP and portals... i manage to add portals in warefare of ruins but when i click it it says "unable to move"

4. how to add NPC trade. i try to edit the tantra param taskquest but it did not change in the game.

5. and last is how to add items effect.. i try to add effect in a certain items but it also has no effect in the items.

Thanks and more power RAGEZONE...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Please...

I am currently developing tantra offline. some of the problem i encounter has been solve thought this forum and this is the problems i want to solve. i manage to run the game and i made some modification and i want to get this..

1. Does Any ONE Knows how to increase level limit of a char. the char only reach a20Max i want to increase it to level 200.

2. add monster drop in a certain map. example all monster in zone 1 drop pranas orb and etc..

3. how to edit QZP and portals... i manage to add portals in warefare of ruins but when i click it it says "unable to move"

4. how to add NPC trade. i try to edit the tantra param taskquest but it did not change in the game.

5. and last is how to add items effect.. i try to add effect in a certain items but it also has no effect in the items.

Thanks and more power RAGEZONE...

As I mentioned in one of my other posts, I know 2 ways of doing this, one (the easy one for those who dont know how to debug) is by changing the COUNTRY of client and server, Hanbit coded dif cap lvls for each country so you can use the country that better fits your lvl request. The other way is by debugging the zone.exe and just change the cap lvl in each place it appears.

The Hard way but is always on and you can add more than 1 item:
On Tantraparam.xml file go to the monster tab, then go to column 82 (sItem0ID) there you put the item id you want to drop, the next column is for drop rate, from 0 to 10000, meaning the 10000 is 100% drop rate success, notice that you have sItem0ID till sItem7ID, meaning that you can add from 0 to 7 different drops on each mob. The last 4 columns are controlled by HTSettings and are for drop list tables, Drop list tables are like gamble items, you define a list of items that can be dropped and one of them at ramdom will be dropped. Unless you have a HTSetting compiles do not change the last 4 collumns.
Add the item on each mob of the map if you want all mobs to drop that item.

The easy way but is on while still Amount to drop and can be just 1 item at a time:
on the server side, on the Data folder open the settings.ini file and add:
[GiftItem]
Target = 1
ItemIndex = 8799
ItemCount = 7
ItemGenTime = 150

where target can be 1 or 2, 1 for killing players to get the drop and 2 for monster kills
the other are name self explanatory.

This way map will drop the item on all mobs while ItemCount !=0, each time 1 item is dropped the item count will be reduced by 1, so you can put 99999 or the amount of items of that type you want the map drops.

Of course itemCount will start again when you restart the zone, and if you use GMTool to send gift to map, this will be replaced with the one sent by the GMTool.

qzp are hard code on the .exe file, so unless you dont know how to debug you will not be able to change their behavior.
To add options to existing portals, just go to the portal tab on tantraparam file and add the portal ID and how much rups will cost, you have 5 columns from iGoPortal1->till iGoPortal5 per each portal and dwFee1-dwFee5 then 5 more collumns to put the min lvl request to use the portal.

depending on what you try to say:
Task quest are linked with the _NPC.xml file of the zone, for example mandara task are linked to mandara_NPC file and so on
the _NPC file is in charge of manage the NPC menus displayed in game, so lets say that you changed 1 existing task quest by replacing what the task ask and gives, if you want the NPC change its dialog to a new one, you need to go to the _NPC file and change (or add) on the SELECT tab the displayed message for the language your client is using, if you add a new SELECT, then you need to go to the tab of the NPC for example horseman tab on that file, find the line that handles the task and replace the dialog ID for the new one you added. per each line you can add till 10 dialogs, if you need more than 10 then you use the last column (10) to add a link to the next menu line.

If what you tried to say is that when you click on task in game nothing happens: then check that your tantraparam on server side is updated with the changes you have made.

If what you tried to say is that you ADDED a complete NEW taskquest line: then you need to patch the .exe (HTLauncher), because it is hard coded to allow only the ones that already exist on the .xml file.

Again depends on what you are talking about:
Normal effects:
on the tantraparam file each item have a block of columns for a total of 5 effects, those blocks start at colum 27 and their names are identified by
iEffect1ID iEffect1Function iEffect1Duration iEffect1Param1 iEffect1Param2
where:
iEffect1ID: as its name says is the ID of the effect you want to assign
Effect1Function: bit field (0 or 1) it controls if the effect will be considered as % or not
Effect1Duration: the duration of the effect
iEffect1Param1/iEffect1Param2: depending on the effect (some effects just use 1 param), this are for the parameters the effect need, for example if you are adding chakras effect, then on params you add the amount of chakras the effect will give.

Extra effects:
those added when you use more than one piece of , for example when you use 3 pcs of x set you get 3 more effects.
this effects are on the SetItem tab, but their are controlled by HTSetting file, meaning that when you add one effect on the tantraparam, you need to add same on HTSetting file.
If you dont have the compiler for HTSetting, and you add one effect on SetItem tab, clients will see it on their games, but the effect will do nothing. this is one of the most used ways that a lot servers do to cheat their players, selling items that says gives extra effects when in real they just show it with doing nothing.

One important thing to know about effects, is that they are limited to the item type, for example you can not add to an armor an effect that is for a weapon, you will notice that there are more than 1 effect with the same name but with different ID, this is because each ID correspond to the item type it was made for.

Regards

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for for the reply it helps me a lot...

i try to used the serverzonea100 which i found in one of the tread here in forum but still the max lvl is a20, it didn't change and by the way, does someone know what version is the tantra infinium? that is the server file i used to make tantra offline but i don't know what version it is.

thanks for the reply

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for for the reply it helps me a lot...

i try to used the serverzonea100 which i found in one of the tread here in forum but still the max lvl is a20, it didn't change and by the way, does someone know what version is the tantra infinium? that is the server file i used to make tantra offline but i don't know what version it is.

thanks for the reply
can we be a team.. i am new tantra developer to ... i have many ideas but i need a partner to teach me and to make own server

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

As I mentioned in one of my other posts, I know 2 ways of doing this, one (the easy one for those who dont know how to debug) is by changing the COUNTRY of client and server, Hanbit coded dif cap lvls for each country so you can use the country that better fits your lvl request. The other way is by debugging the zone.exe and just change the cap lvl in each place it appears.

The Hard way but is always on and you can add more than 1 item:
On Tantraparam.xml file go to the monster tab, then go to column 82 (sItem0ID) there you put the item id you want to drop, the next column is for drop rate, from 0 to 10000, meaning the 10000 is 100% drop rate success, notice that you have sItem0ID till sItem7ID, meaning that you can add from 0 to 7 different drops on each mob. The last 4 columns are controlled by HTSettings and are for drop list tables, Drop list tables are like gamble items, you define a list of items that can be dropped and one of them at ramdom will be dropped. Unless you have a HTSetting compiles do not change the last 4 collumns.
Add the item on each mob of the map if you want all mobs to drop that item.

The easy way but is on while still Amount to drop and can be just 1 item at a time:
on the server side, on the Data folder open the settings.ini file and add:
[GiftItem]
Target = 1
ItemIndex = 8799
ItemCount = 7
ItemGenTime = 150

where target can be 1 or 2, 1 for killing players to get the drop and 2 for monster kills
the other are name self explanatory.

This way map will drop the item on all mobs while ItemCount !=0, each time 1 item is dropped the item count will be reduced by 1, so you can put 99999 or the amount of items of that type you want the map drops.

Of course itemCount will start again when you restart the zone, and if you use GMTool to send gift to map, this will be replaced with the one sent by the GMTool.

qzp are hard code on the .exe file, so unless you dont know how to debug you will not be able to change their behavior.
To add options to existing portals, just go to the portal tab on tantraparam file and add the portal ID and how much rups will cost, you have 5 columns from iGoPortal1->till iGoPortal5 per each portal and dwFee1-dwFee5 then 5 more collumns to put the min lvl request to use the portal.

depending on what you try to say:
Task quest are linked with the _NPC.xml file of the zone, for example mandara task are linked to mandara_NPC file and so on
the _NPC file is in charge of manage the NPC menus displayed in game, so lets say that you changed 1 existing task quest by replacing what the task ask and gives, if you want the NPC change its dialog to a new one, you need to go to the _NPC file and change (or add) on the SELECT tab the displayed message for the language your client is using, if you add a new SELECT, then you need to go to the tab of the NPC for example horseman tab on that file, find the line that handles the task and replace the dialog ID for the new one you added. per each line you can add till 10 dialogs, if you need more than 10 then you use the last column (10) to add a link to the next menu line.

If what you tried to say is that when you click on task in game nothing happens: then check that your tantraparam on server side is updated with the changes you have made.

If what you tried to say is that you ADDED a complete NEW taskquest line: then you need to patch the .exe (HTLauncher), because it is hard coded to allow only the ones that already exist on the .xml file.

Again depends on what you are talking about:
Normal effects:
on the tantraparam file each item have a block of columns for a total of 5 effects, those blocks start at colum 27 and their names are identified by
iEffect1ID iEffect1Function iEffect1Duration iEffect1Param1 iEffect1Param2
where:
iEffect1ID: as its name says is the ID of the effect you want to assign
Effect1Function: bit field (0 or 1) it controls if the effect will be considered as % or not
Effect1Duration: the duration of the effect
iEffect1Param1/iEffect1Param2: depending on the effect (some effects just use 1 param), this are for the parameters the effect need, for example if you are adding chakras effect, then on params you add the amount of chakras the effect will give.

Extra effects:
those added when you use more than one piece of , for example when you use 3 pcs of x set you get 3 more effects.
this effects are on the SetItem tab, but their are controlled by HTSetting file, meaning that when you add one effect on the tantraparam, you need to add same on HTSetting file.
If you dont have the compiler for HTSetting, and you add one effect on SetItem tab, clients will see it on their games, but the effect will do nothing. this is one of the most used ways that a lot servers do to cheat their players, selling items that says gives extra effects when in real they just show it with doing nothing.

One important thing to know about effects, is that they are limited to the item type, for example you can not add to an armor an effect that is for a weapon, you will notice that there are more than 1 effect with the same name but with different ID, this is because each ID correspond to the item type it was made for.

Regards
To: Eliana Gherbaz
I have something to tell you in private but it seems your inbox is full. I have an offer for you. Notice me and send a message. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Infinium's original files were K4 and dependent which version of the zone.exe you may have downloaded, one is A20 and the other is A100. I can't remember the exact offset to change the level but, the thing to remember when it came to K4 was to use the Phillipine settings in the Settings.ini file.

Upvote 0
Back