Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PS 1.7 R2 for Tantra Client Side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZoners,

So after a few weeks of trying to understand GameGuard (Although I haven't completely understood it yet) and searching I found PS 1.7 R2 here on RageZone, It was originally made for MU, I noticed that some active servers right now are using the same GameGuard, I followed the instructions, edited my HTLauncher with LordPE, added protect.txt on , created a license from the main website, downloaded it and pasted it on my client, then ran the gameguard server

But when I open my client I get this error saying "failed to download protect.txt"

I already have protect.txt on my "update" folder on IIS and I can view it using google chrome

Did anyone ever encounter this problem or had a similar issue because I have noticed that most Tantra Servers right now are using this gameguard like Tantra SEA and Tantra All Star, please help me out with this

itachi7 - PS 1.7 R2 for Tantra Client Side - RaGEZONE Forums

Also my log file is showing this

. PS 1.7 R2 - Logs. Date: 15/03/2017 - Hour: 1:38:29 PM.. PID: null. Process: null. Information: EIdHTTPProtocolException : HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found.. Operation system: Windows 7/8 64 Bits

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude but, did you read the logs? It states right there ERROR 404 Not Found. Means that you need to work on IIS and the location for that protect.txt location. Either that your your program has issues in the location it is trying to get the file from.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to be rude but, did you read the logs? It states right there ERROR 404 Not Found. Means that you need to work on IIS and the location for that protect.txt location. Either that your your program has issues in the location it is trying to get the file from.
I actually fixed this a few moments after my post and it seems the only thing wrong is that when opening with my pc as server I cant use my Public IP Address for the license, I changed to to my local IP 192.168.1.100 and it worked perfectly then I sent the files to a few players and tested it, didn't work, then changed the license back to my Public IP and then it worked, IDK why but if it's not broken there's no need to fix it xD

Thanks for the response though

Upvote 0
Back