Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Replace Speech Language

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hello.

Anyone knows how to replace these automated speeches in game?

A v a r a - Replace Speech Language - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just because you convert the HTMessage does not guarantee that it is already translated. You need to go through it to make sure that it is English. Use google translate for the basics.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
replace your HTSettings.txl

Do you have one that is in English?

Just because you convert the HTMessage does not guarantee that it is already translated. You need to go through it to make sure that it is English. Use google translate for the basics.

Yes I am sure that philippine_szText is in English, I even deleted mexico_szText to make sure. Also, I tried to search those speeches in my HTMessage and it cannot be found so I think its not HTMessage's handle.
What's your take on this? Thanks!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have one that is in English?

Yes I am sure that philippine_szText is in English, I even deleted mexico_szText to make sure. Also, I tried to search those speeches in my HTMessage and it cannot be found so I think its not HTMessage's handle.
What's your take on this? Thanks!

You can change that in HTSettings..

Upvote 0
Back