Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make Ruphia Disappear while droped and Disable buttons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-anyone know how to make it drop Ruphia disappear?
-I have seen that in some Tantras have removed these buttons, as they do? is there any tool?
any help is welcome!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
-anyone know how to make it drop Ruphia disappear?
-I have seen that in some Tantras have removed these buttons, as they do? is there any tool?
any help is welcome!

You don't need to remove those icons , just disable your disciple Quest in your Server/ DBSRB/Guild folder .

--

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Removing Rupiah or any icons is not the solution you are looking for in case you are trying to prevent dupes & portal dupes.
You should look into disabling the "Dragging / Dropping of items from your inventory" instead.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree. But I still want to delete the icons. How is it done?

None of that needs to be disabled or removed to fix the problem you mentioned, all that needs to be done is for "SaveUser" to be fixed and called at all important interactions with a client. That way if a user does find some way to crash the server or disconnect themselves or another player, all interactions involving rupiah or items resulted in a player save.

The address for saveuser is base + 0x5AF50.

Upvote 0
Back