Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make Rupiah Drop Explode

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hello.

I noticed some monster/boss drop their rupiah reward like an explosion like the rupiah is all over the floor and players have to loot it one by one. Any idea how to do this?

Ciao!

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
just summon from the mobs till you find what you are looking for. once you do that you can explore the mob information to discover how it is done.

Your generosity and helpful mind goes beyond its normal proportion.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, it is called the bomb, and happens because an event is trigger, I right now don't remember the event number, but you can find the number just by reading the column "'nEventNo" on the Monster tab in tantraparam file. Usually the event number is the same in all maps that is available (some maps don't have the event defined, but you can add it just by following the config of the event in the other maps in the HTSSetting file).

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi, it is called the bomb, and happens because an event is trigger, I right now don't remember the event number, but you can find the number just by reading the column "'nEventNo" on the Monster tab in tantraparam file. Usually the event number is the same in all maps that is available (some maps don't have the event defined, but you can add it just by following the config of the event in the other maps in the HTSSetting file).

Thank you! Reall appreciate your input. Please close thread.

Upvote 0
Back